zombies clue found :)

Black Ops forum

If Treyarch doesn't put zombies in Black Ops, they are idiots.

They are not idiots.

Does that answer your questions?
Morley94

lache lad wrote:

Do you know the poster you get when you reserve, or you can see it at gamestop.com and look at it , well if you haven't noticed on the left gun ( the silver one ) it says " SALLY " like they scribed it in...& there are marks , if you dont remember those marks are from CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR'S zombie mode.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo247/kelky_111/CODBlackOps_bonusLG.jpg

i dont know man, i named my m9 becky no joke, seriously i did, and if i wanted to i could just go kill people and put tally marks on it to show how many kills i did with it. but i could be wrong u know, just my opinion, good find tho.( im not going to actually kill people just trying to get a point across )
robytherobot
if there is going to be zombies it would be amercian zombies but no one realizes that
dman78100
Me too. I also heard that the guys at Treyarch are basing their new zombie survival mode on

"requests from our consumers and fans" ... sounds cool!!!!
alien_mojo
dman78100 said if there are going to be zombies it would be american zombies

Do you mean to say that there wil be a huge twist that there will be undead USA soldiers swarming you?

That would mean that you were the enemy, right?
alien_mojo

MaddMudd wrote:

I can tell you that if this game does not have zombies and is favoring X360 with DLC like MW2 then I'd rather get MOF FFS... why does COD have to ride XBOX jock?

Yeah man i know thats just fucked up. But dont worry there will be zombies
Monkeyface7
Zombies will return guys. Don't you worry. I know they will.
Dtoxz

MaddMudd wrote:

I can tell you that if this game does not have zombies and is favoring X360 with DLC like MW2 then I'd rather get MOF FFS... why does COD have to ride XBOX jock?

I guess I'll be the one to answer this question..... for the 3,643rd time, microsoft paid them to do it, nothing more, nothing less, IW didn't do it because they are playing favorites...... they were paid to keep it a timed exclusive..... when will people learn about this? (for the record I play on ps3, so don't bother with the fanboy BS)
muttdawg509
that is interesting
Really_Confused
damn this thread is old lol i remember posting in here forever ago

but i think the guy above me like 5 posts is right if it is area 51 then it will be american zombies just like the german experaments had nazi zombies and the Japan experements had Jap zombies

so technicly american experenemts would have US zombies
killlakron

Studios