Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's North American Adventures - freezing

Cabela's Support Forum

Cabela's North American Adventures - freezing

Has anyone else experience freezes with North American Adventures for XBox 360?

I have gone through the Career, all the way to the final zone with no problems. Then, once I completed the finale episode, I received the achievement for collecting all scopes. I clicked the A button to continue, and it went to the save screen. There, it froze. My XBox 360 locked up, and I had to do a hard shut down. When I reloaded the system, I went back into the game and found the last mission was listed as incomplete. I again went through the last mission, went to the save screen following it, and it again froze.

I went back into the game after restarting the system and turned off the auto-save. I played the mission a third time. Finished the mission, got the results, clicked A. The game went to the LOADING screen, and froze after about 10 seconds with LOADI on the screed.

I went back to play two other missions where I did not have A+ rankings. At the same place in the loading screen following the missions, the system froze and I had to shut down.

I have tried installing the game to the XBox 360 hard drive with the same results. I have tried with Autosave on and off. In every case, the game freezes while trying to reload the main menu. As it stands, I cannot finish the game.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Cabela's North American Adventures - freezing

in reply to ilovebrass
have you tryed getting it cleaned because i have the 2008 version of cabelas big game hunter and it did the same thing
Level 1

in reply to ilovebrass
The disk was clean, not even a fingerprint. And after installing the game to the hard drive, the disk is only read to verify it's in the drive, not to transfer game data, so the disk wasn't even a factor when the system crashed. I'm stumped by this.
Level 1

in reply to ilovebrass
hmmmmmmmmmmmm? I dont know what the problem could be i will do some looking around
Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS