Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Clans Discussion Forum

Hi I’m a female gamer kinda new to clans I’m looking to join a clan with my partner as casual players we are mature adults just looking for a chat and to game on black ops 4 

xxmizzangelaxx
5 REPLIES 5

Hey! Come join Rapture Gaming! We are quite a large community with both casual and competitve players! We have a battallion specifically for CoD, with 5 weekly gamenights, and xbox parties daily! We cover pretty much all timezones too! The only thing we ask is that you are over 17 and can log onto our forum a minumum of once every 14 days!

Here's a referral link, have a look and see if it is something you would be interested in!

https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=6695

ItsMissBee

Hello! 

Mystic New Generation is a brand new clan and we are now recruiting!

We are looking to recruit like-minded gamers who enjoy playing core/hardcore multiplayer, blackout, league play, and zombies. We will be hosting monthly tournaments with prizes for the winners. We are looking to build a family and have a great time playing with one other! We currently have 3 members and definitely want to grow so come join us!

- Requirements -

1. Must have above a 1.0kd at all times

2. Must have a working mic. 

3. Must have Discord and be active within the chat.

4. Must be active within the clan and be online at least 3-4 days a week.

If you are interested in joining please message me on Xbox GT: Seouiie or message me on Discord: Seouiie#1550

We look forward to hearing from you 

MysticNewGeneration
we should start a clan i’m tryin to get one together if u bout it?
AH20

i’m tryin to start a clan on bo4 for xbox one. at least want people that can play in evening,have a mic,at least over 1.0k/d,and would like u to be 17+ age. message me gamer tag is stayyblazzed247 message me if interested 

AH20

Shadow Company are currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!! www.theschq.com

We have individual squads that play Multiplayer, Blackout and Competitive Multiplayer.

We cater for the competitive through to the casual gamer, with big emphasis on team work and communication. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (MrPunkRocka)

We are here to improve, win, make friends and have fun doing it!

Thanks!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503681674333388800/516281123068837908/PunkSig.png
Mr_PunkRocka

Studios