Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

@JohnnySasaki22 wrote:

Strike Team is already crazy OP. 😂🙄 

Thank God I'm basically done with multiplayer anyway. All I really care about is Blackout. 

Shows how much you know.... skull splitter is a simple 1 kill headshot. Only OP against newbs like yourself. 

Curtislee-82

Skull splitter doesnt kill strike team fastl

espically when strike gets HC damage 

hackerprolvl2

How does the Strike Team need a Buff?  I put enough Tital FMJ 1&2 shells (plus a direct Rocket Hit) in just one Strike Team guy this weekend that would have brought down a UAV, 2 Attack Helicopters and a Sniper's Nest and he basically winced and when I was empty stood up and head shot me (I was head glitching the boxes at the Firing Range end of...Firing Range.  Yea, give these A-holes a Buff...that's what they need. Geez...  

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

if this is true and there gone nerf the weapons then black ops 4 will die only more and more and it gets only harder and harder to find full lobby's.

treyarch is really becoming stupid with nerfing the last few month's.

Spikanor
Cause and consequences

What happens when you listening to the wrong people..
BettySwollax

lets see.

streamens and big youtube contant makers give the game a really really bad reputation about it.

there need to laid off a lots off real people in the company.

there getting some lawsuit's from other people.

the trust about players with the game is really low and the develepor has then a worse bad reputation and thats gone follow then for the rest off the time with the game if there gone make it again.

the trust in then are gone from the players.

i can keep on but i have think make my point all

Spikanor
At the end of the day it's down to the individual player himself..

*I'm using the term YOU as in everybody not you personally..

You know what you want out of the game, you know what your limits are within the game
You know what you enjoy and dont enjoy about the game
You BOUGHT the game for you to play

So why most of these same people then trawl streamers and hang off what they say is baffling.. all this so and so YouTubers says this and that so it must be true/right.. These people don't give a shiit about whoever's watching/subscribing, they just fill the gullible with shiit for their own gains.

I've said it before that word of mouth is far more productive and powerful than some promotional advertising... The gullible are falling for it..in reality the influence on kids watching the crap is dangerous and it's why I think they are scum of the online gaming community...
BettySwollax

@BettySwollax  schrieb:
Cause and consequences

What happens when you listening to the wrong people..

Sad thing. They always listen to the wrong people. Noobtubers like Driftor, and a community like reddit. But this just shows their mental state.

Horrorman Level 75
Exactly..

It's a Sad state and a reflection on the way society is going...
BettySwollax

the main point is see how there most do it its more like this.

that there gone choose if there wane nerf or buff something in the game and that the comunety most accept it how there wane see the game become stable for more then 1 year long.

listing to much to reddit comunety and youtubers and streamers from twitch and you get all this problems we got in the past few month's.

that there are some players that ask on reddit or youtube to remove that effecht from the concussions grenate's or for hard nerf and treyarch tells then we not gone chance then since there are plenty off ways to counter it and if you hate that others use then on you then you most use then also on then.

then the company in this case treyarch proofs we have make the game and if we wane add then like there are now then its there opinion there need to stand for.

now is treyarch showing there ask and we do it more in that way.

more weak and cant defence there own more in discussions like that more.

Spikanor

Studios