Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

15 year old franchise which started as a fast paced action shooter with a community driven by skill and pure aim. 

Now 15 years later it's de-evolved to a inferior game due to it's skilless community. 
Relying on holding down their left mouse buttons emptying 1 clip per kill from a camping position. 

It's funny, 

COD started as gold and became manure in less than 15 years. 

Thank you community. 

PS: nope, I just won multiple Black Ops 4 hc-ffa matches and I just bought the game, It's not expression of salt it's pure an expression of seeing a francise getting destroyed by you simpletons. 
Just because lack the intelligence or willpower to actually become good at something you're doing. 

Marten_Philip
8 REPLIES 8
in reply to Marten_Philip

how come there isn't a dislike button?

WHISKEY7JONES23
in reply to WHISKEY7JONES23
What, you didn't enjoy his in-depth and thoughtful analysis?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Not saying you are wrong...

but do you have anything constructive to say here?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

@Marten_Philip wrote:

15 year old franchise which started as a fast paced action shooter with a community driven by skill and pure aim. 

Now 15 years later it's de-evolved to a inferior game due to it's skilless community. 
Relying on holding down their left mouse buttons emptying 1 clip per kill from a camping position. 

It's funny, 

COD started as gold and became manure in less than 15 years. 

Thank you community. 

PS: nope, I just won multiple Black Ops 4 hc-ffa matches and I just bought the game, It's not expression of salt it's pure an expression of seeing a francise getting destroyed by you simpletons. 
Just because lack the intelligence or willpower to actually become good at something you're doing. 

My biggest issue, is I think too much and try to consider my K/D Ratio as gospel to my actual skill level. I try to use my PS4 controller to aim and adjust sensitivity and everything but I find it very challenging to keep my reticule on a single point and just move it ever so slightly. Players move so ***** fast on my screen its hard to follow them. I'm lucky to end a COD game at the end of its lifecyle with an average KD of .80. I have never been able to obtain a KD over 1.0 in any COD game. I don't know why I bought the game this year I hear there are a lot of good additional features on this new BO4 game, however I have yet to really dig into this new game as I just bought and downloaded the game earlier this week. 

So far I like HC as usual even though I got kicked after my second or something kill within a time frame when an annoying teammate runs and jumps right into my line of fire right as I was done killing the enemy the friendly jumps right in the middle of my bullet and dies along with the enemy. haha shaft! 

I just wish people knew how to play HC, I also wish this new game would allow players to build up skills naturally without all the perks to aid them. I like the concept of blackout where everyone starts out on an even playing field so that may be a mode i'll play more often. 

I still think the game hasn't improved all that much from previous games, but yes I agree with the OP on the fact that over the past 15 years of playing COD off and on, this game has turned into crap. At least in the MW2 days and even earlier, it was based on actual skill and not making kills easier or harder. You actually had to have skill to progress in the older COD games. 

FugDis

This game is nothing but a clone of previous BO games period !

The issue is they left out all the good points of previous games and have infused garbage filler to add new life ?

This game is a broken mess of miss/mash thrown together garbage that plays like crap, so much LAG it's a joke !!

I had people walking through LIVE MESH MINES WITHOUT DETONATING ??

I have put bullets in opponents heads without dying ??

I mean come on now !!

On a scale of 1-5 stars this game is a 1, bottom of the scale !!

I have yet to play any of the new maps on XBOX, why ? THEY DON'T SHOW UP IN THE PLAY LIST !!!

If you like the game, great !! I think it FALLS WAY SHORT of a good game !!

tbirdsc

Camping is a skill, I mean if it kills all the god mode run'n'gunners it has to be a good counter, right? While camping you have to watch for flankers, Every windows is accessible in this CoD iteration which means you need to watch those too. Even an EMP grenade destroys razor-wire and razor-wire is about as electrical as a rubber dart. Admittedly if you get into a nice building it will be rare that someone throws in a semtex or frag in this game due to how it's been made. But 1 EMP is all you need to destroy a campers nest. Not a lot to ask for is it?

I see a lack of intelligence as running the same route to the same camper getting killed the same way about 5 times before realising it's best to go a different route or leave the camper alone.

When I had this game for a few days I was getting destroyed for the first few hours looking for some good camping spots, but it was worth it because I know how camping annoys the run'n'gunners. When I killed one of them I knew he/she would be back for revenge, all I had to do was move 1 in game step left or right before they came back and they would blindly fire where I was previously and ended up dead. Camping can keep you in the action just like run'n'gunning does. It's a human trait to try to better the person that just bettered you. People always come back for another go.

Keep camping, keep killing.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

you play the mode thats the easiest to get kills then continue to tell us what a god you are.why dont you try core mode and see if your ass is still intact.what a blowhard and just from the stupidity of your post im guessing hacker as well

guydodge

Bolt sniper in a HC mode is the hardest playstyle you could think of in this game. 

30% health
1 shot 
Decreased draw time compared to other weapons. 
firerate of 2.3 seconds
Against 30 bullets per second. 

yeah cool story bro, HC is the easiest mode for a bolt rifle player. 

Marten_Philip

Studios