50 cal vs 50 cal this makes no sense

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

How is it a headshot or body shot with a barret is instant kill, but a VKM isnt? That's BS. This instant sniping is OP.

meth1
21 REPLIES 21
Dude its the speed of the Bullet.... A Paladin is going to be firing a bullet hella faster then the VKM.. hence the lack of significant bullet drop.
ExLQ

@ExLQ wrote:
Dude its the speed of the Bullet.... A Paladin is going to be firing a bullet hella faster then the VKM.. hence the lack of significant bullet drop.

Same amount of gunpowder, same bullet size, the only thing that would add more power to the bullet would be if the gun has a longer barrel.  Then again silencers actually make your bullets have less power in this game so I guess the laws of physics don't apply in CoD

BR0NY2
Teach him! 50 cal is 50 cal!!!!
meth1

None the less if you shot and miss, and I hit you with my VKM, you should die if not at least with the 2nd hit. In the head chest area. Plus bullet speed is determined by the ammunition grain. If your hit with a 50 cal projectile at high speed its game over.

meth1
It's a video game not real life.

the weapon requires 3 shots to kill I believe. You'll really have to stop trying to bring the real world into this.

I have fired many guns in my life and I've seen the damage they do on non human objects so it's safe to say even my M1 Garand is dropping someone in one shot waste up. But again....this is a video game I'm not entirely sure why you think they should die in at least 2 shots when their damage out put requires more then that. Have you played a shooter of any sort before in your life?
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY
All I'm saying is it's the same caliber moving at high speed the damage should be closer
meth1

The VKM is a .50 cal pellet gun. They have made it completely useless just like the SDM, AUGR, Titan, Hades and VAPRX. These should all be removed and more useful loot added in their place.

Jester_440
The vapr is insane.... how you think that or the Augr are useless is beyond me. I'll run a vapr with a reflex or elo and melt people at close to mid range. The augr is incredible if you can actually hit heads. I agree about the SDM and Hades. Titan is also a solid weapon.
ExLQ
Augr is one of my favorite weapons with highcal its a 3 shot kill max and it's accurate...sorry for your lack of aiming ability.

Titan (that has to be a troll comment)
Hades with it's OP Mod is actually incredibly solid.
Vapr i don't like but see plenty of people do well with it.

SDM isn't good.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios