50 cal vs 50 cal this makes no sense

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I think he means in Blackout. The Titan is absolute garbage and yes...the AUGR is trash as well in Blackout.

D_ShadOw317
I was speaking about blackout as well. In MP I run the Vapr all the time, but I don't use the Augr or the Titan.

In blackout all of those guns are useful. The Titan is ridiculous in duos or quads for providing cover fire for your team while they're attempting to flank or back out. I don't use it in Solos, but in a team environment its incredibly useful.

The Augr is great in blackout. For me, my ranged weapons go Sniper (except the SDM, hate that thing), ABR and the Augr. People who complain about the Augr aren't getting headshots. At range you should be able to put the first shot on their head, taking down about half their health. Another shot from the waist up will basically take them to very low health. From that point a simple switch to an AR or SMG will get you the kill, or hell even a grenade.

The problem is people think these guns are useless because they don't understand how to use them. Aside from the Mog and the Pistols just about any weapon is workable if you're playing it right. Sure if you run the Titan you probably won't be picking up 8-10 kills a game, but you might be helping your team win.
ExLQ

What's your gamertag?

XxCPTcalzonexX
excaliburlq
ExLQ
Don't attempt to use any sort of "real life" theories in COD.

Obviously 1 bullet from most weapons is enough to kill anyone barring them having some sort of armor strong enough to stop the bullet shooting at them.

But Snipers especially larger caliber ones have always been near 100% 1 shot kills it's just the life of a sniper.
Usually next in line for Max Damage is Shotguns....Then Burst/Semi Auto Rifles (burst being max damage because of it's multiple shots per trigger pull) Then LMGs.

Usually there's 1 strong AR damage wise (Rampart with High Cal 2 is a 3 shot kill) then the rest of them+ SMGs fall in the middle in terms of damage or at the bottom but it's made up for with Rate of Fire.

VKM Hit's super hard it's just slow but they aren't going to make a full auto weapon a 1 hit kill even a Death Machine isn't a one shot kill from previous games.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY
Then dont make sniper one shot kill
meth1
Im thinking this game isn't for you...or any shooter video game.

Just play hard core. Everything is a 1 shot kill (essentially) but you'll have to accept that the big toe has no become a vital organ and a .22 hitting would instantly kill you.

You're simply picking the wrong battle this shooters.
TheGLORY

Injecting yourself and healing makes sense.

Magic magazines. Relaid a half empty magazine twice. Auto full magazine.

It's a ducking game.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
The Aug with a suspressor is like a pea shooter. Fired a good 10 shots at a player last night before having to leg it from the storm.
ShaunMitchell8
I know you're talking blackout...but there have been so very few guns that have every been improved using a silencer.
Blackout the weapons max ranges are tripled (no one has been able to figure out if damage numbers have been changed at all)
But silencers have almost always reduced the max damage range if not reduced damage (at least according the small amount of info about the weapons stats changing they give you for attachments) Range/Damage has always been the negative for about 98% of the weapons.

(I know realistically it shouldn't make a weapon less powerful or deadly but welcome to COD and their cons for using something)
TheGLORY

Studios