A few things I want an answer to

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I’m no god at this game, don’t get me wrong I’m good & I do play competitive. This game now feels like it’s shoving me into games just to screw me over. People dropping snipers nests, drone squads etc as soon as I enter the lobby. On average I have a 2:00 KSmiley Very Happy, I can handle gun fights. I just want to play games where I can mess ***** up instead of being screwed, it’s boring constantly getting losses.. 

also: connection - on average o have a low ping and 4200kbps, which is the best I can achieve. Why is it whenever I’m in a fair gun fight and I simply lose to absolute trash kids with weaker weapons? You’ve nerfed every single good gun to make them bad & all the frustrating weapons strong af. 

Matchmaking based on “skill base” - is absolutely garbage. I’ve never seen CoD this bad since Ghosts & even then atleast ghosts sorted our weapons balancing & team balancing.. 

Quick question sum up 

Can you please sort out matchmaking & balance weapons? 

Is this game connection based?

(yes I just made this simply because I’m so close to never playing CoD again. Been here since CoD 2. 

Ehhhshhh
4 REPLIES 4

Weapons will never be balanced, people always find the op’d weapons regardless of chAnge

And sbmm to me doesnt exists

its decently random depending on what game mode you play

i do fine safeguard, has more casual players and does semi force fights

NOt to mention, its only 50 points per kill

so its very rare to get high score streaks repeatedly like other game modes

hackerprolvl2

Matchmaking is fill lobby as quick as possible.

So no sbmm or connection based.

I wise it was because than I maybe would play cod again.

Weapon balance.

No matter what they do. People will complain. Especially when a youtuber says a weapon is great.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Highlighted
So you want to be in games you can mess shiit up but don't wanna be thrown in a game where you're getting messed up? Sorry to break it to you, but the games not made just for you..

You're in a FAIR gun fight and lose to absolutely trash kids? They can't be that trash can they if they are handing you one? Or are you not as good as what you think?

Sort out matchmaking?? But you're a 2kd player getting outdone by trash players enough times to complain about so how would you cope with all your lobbies on equal or better kd level.. also your KD means squat in terms of level. Any player, good, bad or whatever can have pretty much whatever KD they want...

BettySwollax

@Ehhhshhh wrote:

Ok...first you say this...

I’m no god at this game, don’t get me wrong I’m good & I do play competitive. This game now feels like it’s shoving me into games just to screw me over. People dropping snipers nests, drone squads etc as soon as I enter the lobby. On average I have a 2:00 KSmiley Very Happy, I can handle gun fights.

Then you say this...

I just want to play games where I can mess ***** up instead of being screwed, it’s boring constantly getting losses.. 

So, you want the game to fix itself and stop screwing YOU over so YOU can screw everybody else over without YOU being screwed.  Seems fair... 

See, it's always Me...Me...Me.  This is why we can't have anything nice...

"(yes I just made this simply because I’m so close to never playing CoD again. Been here since CoD 2."

Yea... if you could just close that gap a little faster that'd be great.  Simple enough... 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

Studios