BO4 Community Update – 10/25/18

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Hey everyone, 

Treyarch has put out another update today sharing some more details about Operation First Strike (about to land on XB1 and PC on the 26th), some fixes, and responses to feedback. 

If you have any questions or feedback feel free to respond, but for now take a look at Treyarch's post in full below and feel free to check out the source here: 
https://www.reddit.com/r/Blackops4/comments/9rdcg4/oct_25_update_new_zombies_playlists_pc_fixes/

Black Ops 4 - Community Update 

Today’s quick update brings welcome news for Zombies players: the Aether playlist has been replaced with unique Public playlists for Classified and Blood of the Dead! Jump in there and play the map you want, when you want.

We’ve also made some requested updates to PC – see below for the notes. As always, please follow /u/TreyarchPC and @TreyarchPC on Twitter to stay up-to-date on all PC-specific Black Ops 4 game updates and news.

Tomorrow, the Black Market will be live across all platforms, with Operation: First Strike delivering a stream of free cosmetic content to unlock in Multiplayer and Blackout, including new Signature Weapons, Gestures, customizable Outfits, Calling Cards, Tags, Stickers, Blackout characters, and more.

And on Saturday, our free Halloween Event content stream will be live across all platforms, with plenty of spooky seasonal cosmetics to earn! As a reminder, though start and end dates may vary by platform, limited-time Special Events will run for the same duration for all platforms, giving all players the same amount of time to earn event content. Now, onto what’s new today...

We’ve made the following updates to the game today (Global):

• General

• Miscellaneous

• Added some missing translations for Black Market and Playlist tiles.

• Zombies

• Playlists

• Created two new Public playlists: Classified and Blood of the Dead.

• Removed Aether Playlist.

We’ve also made the following updates specific to PC:

• Blackout

• Resolved an exploit that allowed players to activate the Wingsuit frequently using a key from the numerical keypad.

• Resolved an issue that allowed bullets to pass through certain rocks.

• Multiplayer

• Resolved an issue that caused a crash when changing weapon Decals in Paintshop.

Missed an update from earlier this week? Check out the links below to see what we’re working on:

Oct. 21 Update: Network Performance, Stability Improvements

Oct. 23 Update: Black Market Progression, Network Performance, Mercenary Playlist

Oct. 24 Update: Scorestreak and Blackout Tuning, Stability Improvements

-Treyarch

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
11 REPLIES 11

Gold camo not equippable in Zombies??...Why??

I finally earned a Gold weapon camo (MX9) in MULTIPLAYER but i cant equip the Gold camo to the MX9 in ZOMBIES???

(Yes i am high enough level in Zombies to customize the MX9)

ScottyV550

1. Tickrate is still unplayable.

2. Regular Core feels like your playing a HALO game because damage too low or tickrate is just that bad.

3. Hardcore annoying as always, pray to tickrate RNG gods for who wins a fight.

4. Really feel like doing a chargeback on this game, because this game is an unplayable mess compared to previous cod titles. Even bad hosts on modern warfare 2's crappy peer2peer matchmaking didn't play THIS bad.

5. No region selection. Bnet only allows you to connect to something called "americas" they don't even have a proper USeast/USwest/UScentral selection. It's garbage.

How about you guys pull the plug on these servers and issue everyone refunds on this garbage game? Might be a start in the right direction cuz there's no fixing this turd boys.

FPSchris

They better fix this issue! I know all too well. This is garbage. Plain and simple, oh yeah 60 hertz in 2018 activision!

NitrousTV
Now thats the type of "update" everyone wants to hear about...
Rubip11

I dont care about cosmetics and halloween stuff, if the game runs THAT bad. Worst expierence in a Call of Duty game i ever had.

For the love of god, fix your servers/tickrate/lag or whatever the issue is.

It is not playable at the moment. 

fupsen

Why the hell my COD Black Ops 4 got deleted on PC and now i have to download it again? After this patch??

Renacido
So... content stream gets its own video on youtube with david vonderhaar being all excited about it.
While the downgrade to 20hz which makes the multiplayer duels feel like a coin toss is just quietly glossed over.

Im starting to lose interest in this *****.
Spezifisch

This glide suit "glitch" removal is absolute BS. You've completely gutted a mechanic that was invaluable at BOTH escaping AND catching opponents. Without some form of advanced movement, our characters are practically glued in place and sitting ducks for someone to gain an advantage. You've effectively made teams 100x stronger and literally *****ed over the "little guys." This patch is an absolute outrage with the trauma kit glitch still being unpatched seems completely unacceptable. You left in the slide-boost glitch in BO3 for literally a year an half, why give a ***** about a glitch that was significantly less impactful? I understand gliding down hills is pretty unrealistic, but what's wrong with some suspension of disbelief? This is COD afterall, not ARMA... This is absolutely unacceptable that grapple hooks are now your only option for advanced movement. Please, if you weren't okay with the glide suit, can we at least get SOMETHING?????

Coneydub

I've had several calling card challenges end up being reset on multiple occasions in both Killer and Precision. This is the 3rd time my headshot/one shot one kill calling card has been reset along with my quad feeds. And as someone who enjoys keeping what I earn this is aggravating me knowing ive had my Master Killer card along with Precision jacked from me. 

HCG_V_ASSASSIN

Studios