Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

It's strange, if I play fortnite for ten mins I am bored although it has major hype. I can't even watch YouTube videos on that game. I hear where you are coming from and understand but I just ignore micro transactions and carry on. Probably a bad part on my behalf but I never spend a penny and still have some sort of fun.

For instance I am halfway through camo challanges in ww2 and avoided the first couple months of complete trash. The game is playable now and i am having a bit of fun, not so much as in IW but still more than any other game bar any Battlefield title so I am happy. I know many may differ 😁
Dante2k Level 75

Experience is Designed to be optimized for

Shouldn't that be the design should be optimized for the experience.

I will need to look at the reveal again. A lot of words are very wierd. 

Not about player count. 

Probably also not connection

Whats is left. Cod points.

But at least this time the big player count mode will be a real game mode and not a social space.

No word about a social space.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote: 

But at least this time the big player count mode will be a real game mode and not a social space.

No word about a social space.

Very true and might still be a mode that is different and stil a ton of fun but why do they need to lie about it. Player count should not be a wait and see until you buy it factor. The answer is they either don’t know yet or don’t want to tell everyone cause they know it’s going to be a huge let down. If it’s the prior, than just say that.

MurkBeserk Level 75

I have a few hopes so far, or BO4 was my last CoD I got...it´s already their last chance in making a better CoD again.

The game is finished at start and not pre-alpha like WW2 has been and still is.

There will be no HQ anymore, or anything like that.

Servers and connectivity are better and ping based. Not as quick as possible find a game, doesnt matter where people are from.

Horrorman Level 75
My last hope will be next year. As an Infinity ward fanboy i hope they release MW4 or ghosts 2 could be good if it's made well with some better flowing maps. Idk, I have never liked Treyarch as much as others so I just hope this year's game is a lot more fun than ww2.

I say that but I am playing WW2 quite a bit now and I'm sort of enjoying it lol.
Dante2k Level 75

I would say that they're not going to do MW4 or Ghosts2... but you were correct about BO4 so I'll just shut up now.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

@iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

I would say that they're not going to do MW4 or Ghosts2... but you were correct about BO4 so I'll just shut up now.

I have heard Infinity Ward wants to continue Infinite Warfare...have to wait and see I guess..

James8421

Sales wise, Infinite Warfare was their biggest failure. Even Activision admitted to the mistake of taking COD into space. I doubt they'll make another IW. If they're smart (and they're not) they will go back to what they do best and that's a modern military shooter. The fans want MW4. If they add in some of the advanced movement like sliding and the pick ten system and with a little effort on map design MW4 would be a hit.

Mohumpus

I had to do a little digging for where I read that...it's mentioned on the Wikipedia page for Infinite Warfare..."The team also wants to start an Infinite Warfare sub-series." Whether it's up to them or not idk...or if that even means anything, idk that either..

I know we're not supposed to discuss lawsuits and such on here, but there was a lawsuit against Activision by the ex-IW guys over the Modern Warfare setting, stuff to do with unpaid royalties and whatnot, along with possibly halting the series, which was settled out of court during MW3, maybe after don't remember all of it now...but that may be why we haven't had a MW4 two (IW) games ago, and probably won't, especially since MW2 and 3 were highly successful, and the dudes who started the series are no longer there...I mean look at BO, still rollin with it's fourth title...I don't think Infinity Ward necessarily had a choice when they went in another direction with Ghosts, wouldn't make sense, unless for whatever legal reason they couldn't...you can find better put together info about all that on the web, instead of my all-over-the-place ramblings lol...

James8421

@James8421 wrote:

I had to do a little digging for where I read that...it's mentioned on the Wikipedia page for Infinite Warfare..."The team also wants to start an Infinite Warfare sub-series." Whether it's up to them or not idk...or if that even means anything, idk that either..

I know we're not supposed to discuss lawsuits and such on here, but there was a lawsuit against Activision by the ex-IW guys over the Modern Warfare setting, stuff to do with unpaid royalties and whatnot, along with possibly halting the series, which was settled out of court during MW3, maybe after don't remember all of it now...but that may be why we haven't had a MW4 two (IW) games ago, and probably won't, especially since MW2 and 3 were highly successful, and the dudes who started the series are no longer there...I mean look at BO, still rollin with it's fourth title...I don't think Infinity Ward necessarily had a choice when they went in another direction with Ghosts, wouldn't make sense, unless for whatever legal reason they couldn't...you can find better put together info about all that on the web, instead of my all-over-the-place ramblings lol...

Not sure this has any validity or if the YTer has any credibility but this kind fits into your MW / IW discussion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spfJ8ik7vL4

MurkBeserk Level 75

Studios