Battle Royale Weapons For Black Out

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I'm Here Making This Discussion To Get Any Ideas What To Expect Or Have Any Ideas For Weapons That Weve Seen in Bo3,2 and 1

Here Is My Idea:

If They Ever Put Zombies In Battle Royale i Have An Idea What If The Ancient Artifact Can Be A Grenade To Spawn If 5 Turned Zombies But They Get Slower For Every 5 Seconds Like They Start Off Full Speed Then As There Lifespan goes on they get slower and slower. And has A 0.5 percent Chances to spawn in a zombie boss like a margwa or brutus etc. but if you get that 0.5 percent chance only that boss zombie spawns no normal zombies - TheWorldCrasher

TheWorldCrasher
3 REPLIES 3

@TheWorldCrasher wrote:

I'm Here Making This Discussion To Get Any Ideas What To Expect Or Have Any Ideas For Weapons That Weve Seen in Bo3,2 and 1

Here Is My Idea:

If They Ever Put Zombies In Battle Royale i Have An Idea What If The Ancient Artifact Can Be A Grenade To Spawn If 5 Turned Zombies But They Get Slower For Every 5 Seconds Like They Start Off Full Speed Then As There Lifespan goes on they get slower and slower. And has A 0.5 percent Chances to spawn in a zombie boss like a margwa or brutus etc. but if you get that 0.5 percent chance only that boss zombie spawns no normal zombies - TheWorldCrasher

1. their*

2. Huh?

James8421
I have no idea what you just said.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

No ducking zombies outside of zombies.

Which weapons. A whole lot from ww2 era weapons until bo4 timeframe

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios