Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Black out balance

Healing items should be more scarce, I've had 2x where someone was 50yrd out of the final circle in a ambush game (where there is no outlander)  and out healed everyone shooting each other, vehicles shouldn't be in any special game mode, already cancer shooting someone off a quad let alone with snipers

A55AULT
5 REPLIES

Re: Black out balance

in reply to A55AULT

welcome to the out off the circle survice trick that players seems to use more and more in match's.

its notting you can do against it and treyarch will sure do notting against thick's like this since blackout has fail hard since there nerf things to fast without looking in to it for a long time how to fix it better.

Spikanor

in reply to A55AULT
I hate when people complain about people being in the storm or circle. If they're running in the storm, they're most likely healing. This means that they can't defend themselves and have depleted HP. Just shoot them once and their going to die.
ExLQ

Except if they're doing it in the last circles it means they're doing it intentionally, in which case they aren't likely to be standing out in the open for you to see them, they're going to be hiding in some building way outside the zone with Outlander, Consumer, and probably Medic as well, with a full inventory of med kits and traumas. The only way you can defend against it is to pick up Outlander and Consumer as well, but that's another 2 slots (if you can even find them) that are now taken up every game just because some nerds want to try and get cheap wins off you. It's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a BR game and I don't even think there's a way they can fix it unless they remove those perks, which they won't. 

JohnnySasaki22

in reply to JohnnySasaki22
Valid. I've yet to run into that situation, in the final circle I've seen a few folks enter late, fire from the outside etc, but they're usually a really easy kill.
ExLQ
Highlighted

most players that wane use that trick at there have all the stuff and there know where the final circle is then there gone start with it.

but in your case are the players bussy with looting from stuff and got bad luck with the final circle location and need to run all the way there and not make it safe in time then there entering late that circle and then the chance there get killed by a other player that is safe in the circle is big then.

but most things if there wane do the out off the storm easy win trick then there are planing it from the begining all to do it its only for then waiting to see where the final circle is and then there go look for a building to hide in the storm.

Spikanor

Studios