Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Highlighted

Is there a way to get a list of kills from the last played match? I was playing solos and came across 3 players teaming up. I ambushed them and took all three out, but I wasn't able to even look at their names to report them, and it would be a shame to let these sacks of filth keep on doing this and remain unpunished.

Matadorro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Go to theater mode. It's a pain in the a**, but I'm pretty sure you can eventually find them. You might have to scroll through all the players though. 

And I agree, you shouldn't be able to team in a solo. That's what they do, they time it. People do it to big streamers all the time, hence why most of them hide their screen when they're getting into games. 

JohnnySasaki22
20 REPLIES 20
I understand that the mode is designed to put everyone against everyone, but how is it a punishable form of cheating for players to choose to work together? What regulation or term of service are they violating? Like FFA, they shouldn't be able to enter the match as a party, right?
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

Exactly for the reason you mentioned? It's called "Solo", so if you're teaming up with people it's considered cheating. How they did it I don't know, I didn't ask them. I can only guess that they used voice comms to time the exact moment they all queue and were lucky enough to get placed in the same game.

Matadorro

Go to theater mode. It's a pain in the a**, but I'm pretty sure you can eventually find them. You might have to scroll through all the players though. 

And I agree, you shouldn't be able to team in a solo. That's what they do, they time it. People do it to big streamers all the time, hence why most of them hide their screen when they're getting into games. 

JohnnySasaki22

I used Theather Mode as pointed out, here's the effect. Thanks for the help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcFraEsIZfw

Matadorro
Basic game theory says that teaming up until you're the only people left is a good strategy for each individual, thus they are playing for themselves by cooperating temporarily.

More functionally my question is: what actual rule are they breaking?
Q39ESM Level 75

You're f*cking dumb is the rule they're breaking. 😂 Like, sweet christ, how dense can some people be to not understand how that's cheating? 

JohnnySasaki22
Try formulating what that reason is instead of ignoring my point and insulting me. Why aren't they allowed to not shoot each other? I don't want to know why you don't like them not shooting each other, I want to know the actual in game rule from Acti that they're violating.

The only reason I can see for it to be "cheating" would be if you can prove they have outside communication and previously arranged to get into the same round and cooperate. If they're just 3 players that got into the round and decided to cooperate, that's not cheating.
Q39ESM Level 75

Oh, so let me get this straight. You're trying to tell me you actually believe that not 2, but 3 people in the same game ran across each other, and for whatever reason decided not to shoot each other with ZERO communication? Why or how would either of them know to trust the other one to not shoot them? 

And I'm not sitting here for what I imagine will be st least an hour or two reading through Activision's terms of service agreement and picking out the exact part it says you're not allowed to team in solos (or duos and quads for that matter). If it isn't in the terms of service, it's an unwritten rule that even the nerds that are breaking it know about. They know they're doing something wrong. If they wanted you to team up in solos, they'd let parties que up. 

And I'm insulting you because if you can't understand that very basic concept, you deserve it, and you're wasting my time having to explain it to you. 🙄

JohnnySasaki22
In other words, there's not actually a rule preventing them (or you) from doing this, you just don't like it.

And yes, it is possible that some people independently entered the round and used some signal people have adopted. Even if all the circumstantial evidence suggests something, burden of proof is still in the accuser.

(Insert random childish insult here)
Q39ESM Level 75

Studios