Bo4 = the worst cod I've ever played

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

This game is absolute garbage. Full of bugs, lag, ***** matchmaking, kill counter and clan tag doesn't work on the guns, shoot 1st and still die even though I hit 5 bullets into the dude and he just shot me 3-4 times even when I have that ***** armour or crash's boost. This game is absolute garbage, unplayable. I have a great connection play other games with servers 4000km away from me  and I get 50 ping on a bad day, in this game I get 80 ping on a good day ***** you treyarch you even killed zombies with those changes. Btw thank you for making it impossible to have a slow zombie in early rounds!! Smiley Happy) Once again .***** you treyarch, the only company that made good games out of the 3 now you *****ed up legit lost the love I had for cod thank you treyarch... 

Rubip11
56 REPLIES 56
Let me guess ... Infinite Warfare and WW2 are "good" games for you, right?
A1kii

@A1kii wrote:
Let me guess ... Infinite Warfare and WW2 are "good" games for you, right?

i actually liked this game the most, 2 many cry babies with no skill didn't like that game.. Smiley Sad, either way this guy won't be missed.

Toothsome1

I understand people being tired of jetpacks when it came out but the hit reg was/is good and the maps that came with the game were pretty good too. I played IW for 2 years and I’m still not really bored of it, I still have a few guns I need nukes with, got a combat knife de at but no tf141 yet 😞.

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75
Youre the type of toxic player that ruins call of duty.
MrTempusVernum
Shut the ***** up. Seriously shut the f up. This game is absolute garbage, the whole point of having different level of players and KD ratios is so that you can match make with people your own skill level. Theres too many losers who sit at home all day playing this game with sweaty palms like you. You need to get an actual life, this game has bad matchmaking, a bad, toxic community, and worst of all people like YOU. You probably arent even GOOD. We will see whos missing who when your in the noob position because theres much better players than you playing this game. When everyone who gets sick of playing with losers like you leave and you become the one always being stomped.
MrTempusVernum

Jeez take a chill pill kid, grow up and stop being a d bag

YOLOSWAG102489

I agree 

it’s ***** 

nixster12
Indeed I haven’t missed a COD and trust me this is for the fortnite crowd with a bo3 re-skin. Recycle of mw3 coming this year
Skygrades

I didn't even buy that *****. Bo4 is garbage tho, I'm using a SMG I shoot 1st point blank and a dude with an AR kills me with 3-4 shots when I shot 1st and got like 5-6 bullets into him but on the kill cam I did like 60 damage like I had shot 2-3 bullets. The best server connection I can get is 50 ping when there's servers in the country next to me in like 700km away from me. With my connection that should be 30 ping tops and they're putting me in servers in like Germany and ***** when I'm in Portugal...

Rubip11

Studios