DEMANDING REFUND FOR BAD GAME (AKA BLACK OPS 4)

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

In case you are living under a rock, Activision-Blizzard is laying off hundreds of employees on Tuesday, which is not suprising considering how lacking that the game Black Ops 4 is. Since launch the game has had COUNTLESS issues, especially on PC. The content in-game is almost non-existant and now I am hearing that the Developers STILL think that they are producing enough content. Looking back at past COD games the content was overflowing and felt like a true Call of Duty game that we all grew to love. Black Ops 4 however, feels less like a game and more like a $100 cash grab. I feel like I am speaking for a lot of the community when I say we should get the option to get a refund on ALL PLATFORMS.

I mean why are you offering refunds for a dead game like Guitar Hero Live and not Black Ops 4? Is it going to take a lawsuit to get a refund? I am honestly sick of opeing tickets with Blizzard to get a refund just to get denied because (suprisingly) I have too much time played on this trash game.

I am going to persistently try to get my refund that I deserve and I hope for anyone who feels like they got cheated will try to get a refund as well. This is completely unaxceptable and Activision-Blizzard needs to step up and accept the fact that Black Ops 4 isn't as great as they think and people actually don't want it anymore. Give us our money back Activison or we will take other steps to get it back.

Deleted User
11 REPLIES 11

I think this all depends on how many hours you have put into the game and if you put in at least around a day or 2 worth of time then you obviously enjoyed the game at some point for a while.

It's like kicking a football around for a month and then saying I am bored, I want a refund..Not going to happen.

The only way to make them listen is to learn from your mistake and do not go out and buy another Call of Duty game, I bet you buy the next one released in hope that it saves the franchise just like the last 4 releases were supposed to.

Speak with your wallet not your anger.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Did I say I want a refund because I am bored? I want a refund because we were promised a game and instead got a half-made game which will be lacking even more content due to the firing of employees. The Black Ops Pass is a complete joke and the content from it is even more pathetic. I have been playing Call of Duty since WaW and It's sad to say that I can never buy another CoD game after this one, even if it's not Treyarch developing it.

You can waste your money on a greedy company like Activision but I have no sympathy for them or their investors. What goes around comes around and whether or not I get my refund, they will get what they deserve.

Deleted User

I'm sure they'll greatly miss your $60.

ExLQ

I'm sure they'll miss the days where they can charge $60 for a game when games like Apex Legends, Fortnite, etc charge $0 and get more support from fans and communities. Even Infinity Ward is sitting back waiting for Treyarch to hold their beer.

Deleted User
I sure wish I cared about $60 as much as you do... Mad you blew your allowance on something you're not very good at?
ExLQ
I think you're mad that you average .6 KD on Nuketown LMAO. "we hit Nuketown for two rounds and my KD drops to.60". Looks like a pro just told me I'm not good at the game. https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-General/Nuketown/m-p/11036029#M41744

How can a "pro" think Nuketown is the worst map. LOL you're funny clown.
Deleted User

Ugh.

Point out where I said I was a pro? I'm completely average and openly admit it on these forums. I don't pretend to hate the game (yet spend excessive amounts of time playing it) like most of the people on here do.

I enjoy it for what it is. I certainly don't agree that it's perfect, but I'd rather play COD then Fortnite or something with 10 year olds.

And you're deleted.. probably because you're illogical.

ExLQ
Highlighted

I was using the bored scenario as an example. It would seem that you must be slightly bored because you are not getting anything new added to Call of Duty, right?

Everyone knew the season pass was BS and most people didn't buy it. I always read a few reviews from different review companies and then a few more reviews from different people that have the game, then I'll do some research and if the negatives out weigh the positives or if they are even imo...I'll not buy the game or the pass. I never buy anything on release day or even the month it was released in, which gives the devs time to iron out most of the bad glitches or other overpowered stuff.

Research is your friend, you don't always have to have something the minute it's on the shelf.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

@Deleted User wrote:

In case you are living under a rock, Activision-Blizzard is laying off hundreds of employees on Tuesday, which is not suprising considering how lacking that the game Black Ops 4 is. Since launch the game has had COUNTLESS issues, especially on PC. The content in-game is almost non-existant and now I am hearing that the Developers STILL think that they are producing enough content. Looking back at past COD games the content was overflowing and felt like a true Call of Duty game that we all grew to love. Black Ops 4 however, feels less like a game and more like a $100 cash grab. I feel like I am speaking for a lot of the community when I say we should get the option to get a refund on ALL PLATFORMS.

I mean why are you offering refunds for a dead game like Guitar Hero Live and not Black Ops 4? Is it going to take a lawsuit to get a refund? I am honestly sick of opeing tickets with Blizzard to get a refund just to get denied because (suprisingly) I have too much time played on this trash game.

I am going to persistently try to get my refund that I deserve and I hope for anyone who feels like they got cheated will try to get a refund as well. This is completely unaxceptable and Activision-Blizzard needs to step up and accept the fact that Black Ops 4 isn't as great as they think and people actually don't want it anymore. Give us our money back Activison or we will take other steps to get it back.

They are laying off people because their tactics of selling a game for full price and then sell seasons pass/ dlc/ microtransactions is a failed business model.  Most people who purchased this game did not bother with a seasons pass.  It just isn't worth it, and most people have learned from past mistakes and 'passed' on the seasons pass...

I wouldn't say that this game doesn't have enough content to be called a full release, sure I was disappointed with no single player, but they have included three player modes.   

SykoInconnux

Studios