Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Highlighted

So I have been playing bo4 since a long time but and with full stack and all of us have the season pass,  I’m facing a problem where none of the DLC maps are occurring in the rotation in core S&D even I didnt see any of them in the vote section.

iMr8o9
5 REPLIES 5

You have to go to the store and download them if you have the season pass.  They don't auto download this time around.

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

all of us downloded them and we can play in custom game

iMr8o9

If you all have them, and you're not seeing them in rotation, then thats a pretty good indicator as to how many of us did not buy the battle pass this time around. 

The fact that you're not seeing them in rotation may be a good thing, as it could, in theory, mean that they've stopped dividing us up by who has, and who does not have, dlc. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

it is good thing but also bad for those who own the season pass 

iMr8o9

I totally agree, and I really do sympathize with pass owners. However, I can't say that I feel sorry for them. They actually paid money for something with no idea as to what owning it would entail. If someone can't give me any specifics, for anything, there is no way in hel I'm forkikg over my cash for it. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios