Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Where are the foot print sounds at. Im sick of people opening doors and walking up behind me and I do not hear a single foot step. All you hear is all this loud AF ambient noises. The constant planes flying over. The loud af sound of the map always shrinking. Turn all that crap way down and make foot prints and door sounds alot louder.

Please dont talk about the sound perk, making someone 300 yards away sound like there right next to you. Then you hear like 4 people around you and your $hiting a brink because you do not know where to go. up left down right where the hell are they(o you see the guy a mile off who is louder than the guy 6' behind you and you die) This game needs some major fixes.....

Suckerpunchko
17 REPLIES 17
in reply to Suckerpunchko
Agreed
Korr27

Oh yes the sound in this game is broken big time !!!

It's funny how you cannot hear anybody coming up on you !! Dead silence ? Everybody in the lobby ? NO !!

Even a  Astro A50 headset is worthless in this game !!! Typical Activision/Trasharch garbage game !!

This game is broken on so many levels, sound is just 1 of the problems !!

tbirdsc

I literally have no idea what you guys are talking about.  I hear everyones footsteps.  Do you have your volume loud enough, or something?  My squad and I are constantly calling enemies out by the sound.

Stoutdude04

Yeah, it's not even close to hpw accurate it was in Black Ops 3. They nailed it in that game. Using A40tr's and mixamp myself. Got the best setting i've found so far which does help a bit but it's still no where near as good as it is in other games. 

Jon_P

@Jon_P wrote:

Yeah, it's not even close to hpw accurate it was in Black Ops 3. They nailed it in that game. Using A40tr's and mixamp myself. Got the best setting i've found so far which does help a bit but it's still no where near as good as it is in other games. 

You are right !!

Not even close to BO3 !!  

tbirdsc

@Jon_P wrote:

Your spot on !!

In BO3 the footsteps are very well defined and require NO tweaking of the headset settings !!

I also have the A40's with the mixamp pro, maybe i'll hook them up and see if they are better at dialing in the sound better !!

Shame you have to tweak sound settings on a $300 headset in order to get a ACCURATE sound reproduction !!!

Sorry i'm still saying in multiplayer mode the sound is broken !!

If a high end set of ASTROS or TURTLE BEACH headsets cannot reproduce the sound then it's THE GAME !!

tbirdsc

No tbirdsc I am not stalking you, but I again I agree with your points. Because of my age (poor eyesight, hearing and reflexs)

I bought a $200 pair of headphones to give me a fighting chance against these jumping young rabbits, but they are worthless in this game.

Sailorbob
in reply to Suckerpunchko

Sounds of footsteps is absolutely fine in Blackout. 

Deleted User
in reply to Deleted User

Sound is fine.. get good and stop camping.

J-CHRON

Studios