Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

The game mode for blackout pandemic their should not be a timer at the end the survivors should kill all the zombies at the end as a final show down for a far thing for the zombie side it's not far that we are being timed at the end cause it is a lot harder to kill a player as a zombie cause they do not do that much damage and the fact that they have guns that can one shot us it would be far to a least take of the time at the end and let then battle it out with the zombies to finish the zombie horde and let the storm continue to roll in till the last man standing on zombie side or survives side it would be nice to have it that way cause us players are not satisfied with this game mode or at least turn it to 50 vs 50 thing something like that but it sure does need to be changed 

Destroyer15335
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to Destroyer15335
Solution

And it was outto correcting me for some reason I was typing fast so mind the spelling 

Destroyer15335
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to Destroyer15335
Solution

And it was outto correcting me for some reason I was typing fast so mind the spelling 

Destroyer15335
Highlighted

The idea of pandemic is good, but its not really fun atm how it is now.

Zombies need a bowie knife in their hands like in "infected". Tomahawk should always be a 1-hit kill on level 1 and level 2 armor. 

Some changes to the zone would also be good, its too much running around while nothing happens on the screen. And a showdown at the last zone with no timer and respawing zombies.

fupsen

Studios