Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

There is a serious problem with team killing in this blackout mode ground war. I’ve played over 20 matches today and have yet to find a lobby that doesn’t have someone in vehicle running teammates over the entire game taking out at least a dozen. Just a thought but how about taking vehicles out permanently? The match already starts with a small ring so they are not even necessary to begin with, or ban people for a week once they kill 3 people since it’s obvious at that point that they are just trolling.

Caboose1988
5 REPLIES 5
Definitely an ongoing thing that needs to be fixed
Jeohound
Highlighted
It's weird that it's even a thing.

I knew you couldn't TK via guns and I believe explosives and such. Didn't really realize you could with vehicles.

I'm not keen on them in general because they just get used as battering rams vs actual transportation.
People will claim a deuce and a half and sorta drive the edges waiting until the circles closes enough to the point that both sides are pretty much in one area and in comes a truck running everyone over. It's how nearly any groundwar match goes at this point. I've watched my team and the other at 2-3 closes in with one side basically just claiming a building or spot to avoid a vehicle and you 30 people in one building
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Ya I tried throwing cluster grenades at the trucks but it doesn’t do damage to them if a friendly is driving. You can only team kill with a car. Really just boils down to bad development. No friendly fire should include cars it’s a no brainer. 

Caboose1988

@TheGLORY wrote:
It's weird that it's even a thing.

It's because people are abusing a mecanic that i think shouldn't be happening.You can't report for griefing too.

VonCarsteins
Well it shouldn't be happening. if you can't TK at all, then you shouldn't be able to do it with anything.

And no, the community ruined reporting in MW2. People would report people for cheating just because they ended up getting stomped and ever since then the Devs stopped actually paying attention to the reporting system at least seriously.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios