Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

GET RID OF CONCUSSIONS!!!!!

cancerNoBueno
7 REPLIES 7

If only there were a device that would destroy concussion grenades that you could just throw down next to you.

BR0NY2
It takes less time to set up a tent than pull out that thing. Which is good because you’ll also need your tent for all the camping you’re about to do in your 5m no concussion grenade circle you just created. Which gets picked up by engineer by the way. So... you have to show yourself as a bright red blip simply to not have played the game for ten minutes and die because your controls stopped working the second someone pulled the left bumper. Excellent counter.

It should be a flashbang, or it should be a stun. It shouldn’t be a free pass.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/01/call-of-dutys-blackout-is-dominated-by-grenades-and-its-getting-ol...
kd27

i not know if you are stupid but it seems you are that means i gone post it here again what i told you before with the same crap.

1: you can make topic's about removing concussion grenate's you like on this forum the chance a moderator gone bann you for it become's only biger.

2: treyarch is never looking on this forum and idea's like this posting on this forum have 0% chance to become true.

and 3: go to reddit like the other idots have done when there wane remove concussions since there are looking only on reddit forum and i mean that treyarch is looking there only to topic's and replays about black ops 4 go there with the spam topic's to reddit and who knows there replay on you topic's there.

Spikanor
It takes a special kind of person to label the entire reddit community idots.
kd27

and i only told him that if he keeps doing it he can get a bann from a moderator since one guy has done it all spaming new topic's about the same crap each day and he got a warning from the moderator for doing it.

@BettySwollax give no care about reddit and there members its more the point that there are the most cry baby's on it if you read some topic's.
you know also that some off the players that make topic's on this forum are idea's you ask for it that others gone make fun off it.
and you know think on off that for topic's i mean.

the main point is the concussion grenate's problems are fix there have nerf it but if he is smart and read is on the right place then he understands that treyarch never gone remove then and to make topic's about it has no use more.

Spikanor
I don't go on Reddit nor do I intend to..

As a person who can't bite his tongue, I trust the words of a few that have treaded the path enough to not bother..

The point you are making is valid as I've stated, it's the idiots this and idiots that which some people don't take too kindly.. there's belters everywhere..

Let him get a warning, report the post if you wish.. you know they won't get rid, they know they won't get rid... Let them have the cry if it makes them feel better...

I can see your getting wound up by each time they mention it.. it's not worth it pal.
BettySwollax
I know English isn't your first language mukka but you come across a tad harsh in all your posts to other posters. I understand you don't wanna read the same rubbish. I also understand you don't like Reddit, but banging on about them doesn't improve things.. it's not cod v Reddit. Many don't like the ego stroking, sickly posts and let's all delete things we don't like to hear threads... But some strange reason, some do so leave them be..

You do make some valid points at times and You may not want to come across as you do but everything is idiot this and idiot that no matter what you reply to.. can only presume it's lost in translation...

BettySwollax

Studios