Join game and get stuck with cursor...

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

When I join a game, I get stuck with a blurred screen and the circular cursor is still with me.  Like, I’m stuck where I spawn, can’t move, can’t shoot, just stuck there until I get kicked for inactivity.  Happens all the time.  Mostly in S&D.  Very annoying

WreakHavoc37
7 REPLIES 7

Has happened 3 times in the last 4 hours...

WreakHavoc37
It's happened to me twice I think..

However, the screen wasn't blurred. I was stood still, couldn't move but could see all the play happening around me.. I just put it down to a bug in the spawn spot and when it's thrown me into mid game nowhere near the usual spawn spots, it's kicked in .

I couldn't even quit game but players could come kill me. I had to hold ps button and close game..
BettySwollax

Same here. Quickest way to get out is to restart the game unfortunately.

WreakHavoc37
Like I say, it's only happened twice, which was rather annoying because I was on with a mate.. a quick restart and back to normal.. must be bug because both were on hacienda.. at capture point A, to the left of the usual spawn spot it spawned me at the side of the vehicle looking towards the arch.. where I was just frozen..
BettySwollax

Do I dare to say it.

Did you do a hard reset/ clearing cache?

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
I would have usually just thought wtf in this situation..

But Honestly, when it happened I had a little chuckle inside... I just had gamers e-voice in my head saying "clear the cache"..
BettySwollax
Highlighted

I did clear cache, have not had the problem since.  So maybe that was an easy fix 🤞🏻

WreakHavoc37

Studios