Leave Call of Duty BO 4 Multiplayer

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I was tyired and now fill boared to play this game. Chaina and korian hacker houseful in this game. Just loose my money useless games. No hacker security. Bye Call of duty

bishkata
20 REPLIES 20

I´m sure you talking about PC. That was 1 reason why I dont play CoD on PC anymore.

Horrorman Level 75

@Horrorman wrote:

I´m sure you talking about PC. That was 1 reason why I dont play CoD on PC anymore.

If you could decipher all that gibberish, you’re better than I. 

Goingdeep747

I won't buy any of these games, because on ps3 they are all hacked and not playable. I'm sure, maybe all ready, this one will be the same on ps4. 

Some are telling that ps5 will be available (end) this year, 2019. If we see ps5 on market, same day all games will be hacked and we will be forced to buy ps5 and games for ps5.

Don't throw your money away. Let them, Sony, Microsoft and the gamemakers, solve the cheat/hack software before buy anything new.

Tacoban68

@Tacoban68 wrote:

I won't buy any of these games, because on ps3 they are all hacked and not playable. I'm sure, maybe all ready, this one will be the same on ps4. 

Some are telling that ps5 will be available (end) this year, 2019. If we see ps5 on market, same day all games will be hacked and we will be forced to buy ps5 and games for ps5.

Don't throw your money away. Let them, Sony, Microsoft and the gamemakers, solve the cheat/hack software before buy anything new.

Since the current consoles haven't been hacked yet, please explain the basis for your claims.

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

I have seen ppl offering hacks for ps4, don't know if they are real, but if there are enough hacks for ps3 why not for ps4 ?

Another thing; if a coder is skilled enough to hack a game on a console, it means he's a good programmer to work for Sony, Microsoft or Activision or whatever... why should he spend/waste time for producing hack/cheat ?

İ have a strong feeling that the hacker is the owner of the game himself. On ps3 has every game A hack(online). I am not a skilled coder but if I was, I'd go to Activision,for example, and ask for a job.

Tacoban68
No one has shown an actual hack on the current gen, all the references lead to con jobs or pc/last-gen hacks that don't work on the current consoles. The security measures, particularly the ability for them to make you get online so they can compare your version to what it's supposed to be, have worked so far. If you see one that wants to alter your console software somehow, your most likely outcome is a bricked console if it's even real.

It's not just talent that gets you a job and some people would rather mess with others than be productive regardless.
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75
Highlighted
The only thing I have gathered is the fact that it's possible to essentially run a hack via the controller which completely skips over registering it to the console so it's incredibly hard for the game itself to track but you'd be able to see such a thing in theater mode or in a kill cam as the controller is just a "device" but I guess outside of modded controllers on last gen consoles you had to insert it directly into the console.

No idea if anyone out there is doing it yet, I've only run across 2-3 players that were sketchy on console
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Truthfully when you can check files via a PC Version (which is what's needed and PC gamers have full access to the entire games file) being able to read code and create a script probably isn't incredibly difficult with some basic knowledge of how to do it and figuring out what security program is being used for the individual game.
---
Hell Governments will run comps to see if their security is hack proof there's been groups of 16 year olds who got into the system in a matter of minutes if not quicker (and I think they were given very minor temp jobs for the their troubles)

Anyone with an internet connection and some time on their hands if they so desired could work out how to hack a game, these security systems aren't as complex as they'd like you to believe. Plus let's not forget those companies likely aren't paying massive amounts of money and those people very well could have pretty good paying IT jobs to begin with and just have a thing against cod and wanting to watch the world burn.

EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Most or all of those stories about 10 or 16 year old children should do great jobs in software world are as big as that a few guys should have started Google in their garage lies of the us government. 

Files in a PC ar readable that's true, but those are compiled files. An executable or dll file is not a text file u can open and edit. U need the source code and if u have the source, u need good skills and a lot of time to figure out all the procedures links between the procuders, timings of events etc etc. That boy who can do it in a no time is probably working for CIA or fbi at the moment, who knows. I should not waste such a brain if I was Mr Trump.

In short lies lies lies, they need money, lots of money in shortest possible time... if u want someone cares about u, give him money or stop giving it. That's the only solution, complaining won't help.

Tacoban68

Studios