EVER

EVER..... stop moving and firing

hackerprolvl2

Let's remove anything that can kill.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
I would have shot you down in flames but After that description of why you want them taken out of the game I can do nothing but agree with you.. well debated sir.
BettySwollax

I just want snipers nerfed. Its ridiculous that a sniper shot from 60 meters into an oponents foot is somehow a one shot kill. I have no issues with headshots being a one shot because they are very difficult to land. But other than that, snipers are so easy to use. Added to that they have such a fast reload that you can get 2 to 3 shots off before dying. 

Playing Multiplayer becomes more and more tedious as more and more players become ocustomed to the mechanics of the quick scope. It just takes practice. Soon there will be very little use for AR's and SMGs as everyone will be playing with snipers only. 

Incoming sniper only asswipes

TrennonsDad
Playing Multiplayer becomes more and more tedious as more and more players become ocustomed to the mechanics of the quick scope. It just takes practice. Soon there will be very little use for AR's and SMGs as everyone will be playing with snipers only.

This is if Call of Duty last long enough and doesn't die first. Excuse the pun.
Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Yo, ignore the bags. Of course the game isn't real but it shouldn't be a clown show either. Park three rounds in an enemy holding a sniper rifle and yet they are miraculously able to get off a one shot accurate round. Pretty soon the outfits will all be snipers wearing bunny hopping costumes. Just laugh like I do, move on, and use the ultimate weapon. Your wallet and don't purchase another COD.

GrabDaMic
Since release I've yet to come across more than 1 player on my team or enemy team equipped with a sniper, so all this full of sniper wearing etc is as usual, a big bag of exaggeration...

While your laughing and moving on, the cod franchise are also laughing after blowing your/your parents hard earned cash and waiting for the 5 more to replace you...

Ive a sneaky feeling you will be dusting yours or your parents wallet down come end of the year..
BettySwollax

O yeah 

I thought you were in the top 10 of players.

So it shouldn't be a problem.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
What happened to being in top 3 best players in world?

I'm sure they would be able to get around a one shot gun no problem....
BettySwollax

Studios