Let's remove one shot weapon s from the game

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

There isn't a sniper rifle in the game that can one shot kill in the foot

Sniper rifles already dont have aim assist on console, you want to remove them from the game? 

According to cod.tracker.gg, which tracks global stats, sniper rifles account for 1.94% of all kills in BO4. Less than 2%. And you want them gone entirely? Just close your mouth 

ragnarokfps
I think you want to take a look at who you have replied to before your little rant....

I accept your apology btw...
BettySwollax

Is this because you don’t want to die if you get shot first ? 🤦‍♂️

Learn to shoot first and have yourself a good one.

MindSpazms Level 75

It's not going to happen but Ill agree quickscoping is major bull*****. Nothing about it is at all realistic. Now lets add modded controllers and it isnt even a skill push one button and the controller does it. I have seen some kill cams....yeah yeah I know the kill cam isnt accurate but what is accurate a quickscoper rattling off 4 or 5 kills quickscoping in a matter of a couple of seconds. I wont play with them...I am sure they couldn't care less but I refuse to get pissed off at them. I see one, on to the next game.

cmdishr

Cod isn't realistic period.

So that argument is invalid

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

here is a idea.

go make your own shooter game then you can make it how you like it and if nobody wane buy it with your rule's then you are crap and a noob

Spikanor

Of course it isnt realistic but shouldnt there be somewhat a basis in realism. I thought I was arguing the fairness of a video game so how does that make my argument invalid....anyway having some clown bunny jumping shooting a sniper rifle in a fraction of a second and getting a headshot is not only unrealistic it is a frikken joke. It also lends to the use of modded controllers. Which is a cheat. This is pretty much the same BS as in WW2. The only difference is the QSers could camp their ass on the other side of the map because they didnt have to worry about someone spawning behind them. Make my on game with my own rules? Theres a thought but I dont have to, Ill just join your game and if you start your QS crap Ill quit and go to a new game. Problem solved for me....I am crap and a noob? Ouch....that hurt ...a lot...

cmdishr

have you read his other topic all that he needs admin privileges to bann scrubbs from the game to have a good game in his eye's.

that he is 3th in ranking off the wold means not he has power to remove players he see's as scrubbs or make big chance's like remove weapons from the game.

players like that there know how the game most be and force other players to do what he like's are idots noobs and worse as crap to the full comunety off cod.

this is a game from treyarch and activision and there never gone listing to the top pro players if there request to bann other players since there use a game style there not like to see in cod.

that type players all is he rank 1 off the wold then you are still a noob and crap for much off the other players in the comunety since there hate that type players that think there know how each player most play the game.

that type players that think there are the best in the wold are worse then some big streamers that are cry baby's that only care about winning that there i mean the big streamers that have more respect for other players play style then the players that are rank 3 in wold ranking.

is it more about that now the big streamers that play the game much becoming biger and biger with there poplar and players that join big tournament's in the cod titels that are top in ranking off the wold have become less and less poplar now thanks to the big streamers on mixer,twitch and youtube.

time's chance there not listing more to the top ranking players more its now there listing to the big streamers more and he is pisst off that the power the big streamers now have is gone by the top ranking off the wold is no more that treyarch in this case is only listing more to then and not more to you.

and still activision and treyarch care only about making money that also a big reason why there maybe not listing more to top ranking players and there idea's

Spikanor

@cmdishr wrote:

Of course it isnt realistic but shouldnt there be somewhat a basis in realism. I thought I was arguing the fairness of a video game so how does that make my argument invalid....anyway having some clown bunny jumping shooting a sniper rifle in a fraction of a second and getting a headshot is not only unrealistic it is a frikken joke. It also lends to the use of modded controllers. Which is a cheat. This is pretty much the same BS as in WW2. The only difference is the QSers could camp their ass on the other side of the map because they didnt have to worry about someone spawning behind them. Make my on game with my own rules? Theres a thought but I dont have to, Ill just join your game and if you start your QS crap Ill quit and go to a new game. Problem solved for me....I am crap and a noob? Ouch....that hurt ...a lot...

I was only talking about the realistic part.

Rest about quickscoping. That is an diacdiscus that has been held here on th forum to many times and always ends in a name calling fight.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

Studios