LoL @ people thinking BO4 DLC is free

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

LoL @ people thinking BO4 DLC is free

It's crazy that actual people are going around saying that BO4 might not have a season pass and MP maps might be free.

This game's announcement and release date are the earliest for the franchise so just hold on a little while and wait till the Blackout gameplay reveal, then the special editions and season pass will rear their ugly head once again.

ligas81
9 REPLIES 9

@ligas81 wrote:

@lol @ people thinking BO4 DLC is free

It's crazy that actual people are going around saying that BO4 might not have a season pass and MP maps might be free.

This game's announcement and release date are the earliest for the franchise so just hold on a little while and wait till the Blackout gameplay reveal, then the special editions and season pass will rear their ugly head once again.

Not sure why people think that tbh, it hasn’t even been announced yet aha 

ThotKiller666#5296545

They think it because no pre order with season pass yet.

And atvi wants DLC.and micro trans actions because more money 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Would be very naive from people to think there will be no season pass and no micro transactions.

Horrorman Level 75

There will be a season pass for zombies, and there will be micro transactions. They're talking about map dlc being free.

gotsomestars Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

They think it because no pre order with season pass yet.

And atvi wants DLC.and micro trans actions because more money 

Got a point there xD (At least with the season pass comment) xD 

ThotKiller666#5296545

I'd be willing to bet a good amount of money that the dlc for multi is free. And season pass will be zombies only. It's been leaked by a source that's been 100% correct on everything so far. But that's not even why I think it will be that way. Fortnite has shown them a better way.  Now they will copy it.

gotsomestars Level 75

If DLC will be free. It probably because biggest part of players don't buy the DLC anymore.

But before we jump on to the hype train first confirmation.

We know we get a lot of such things.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

If DLC will be free. It probably because biggest part of players don't buy the DLC anymore.

But before we jump on to the hype train first confirmation.

We know we get a lot of such things.

I definitely agree. We all know the supply drop system is still there and that worries me too because the b03 supply system was terrible. Bo3 is the cod I play the most now and I still 3 years later have only unlocked 3 ranged weapons. There are at least 20 weapons I've never used unless I picked them up. And I KNOW that the community won't stand for that crap this time around. Battlefront2 showed that. Giving maps away makes sense on too many levels for them to not do it now. Plain and simple they can't compete with the Fortnite system if they do dlc the old way. Tbh I'm gonna buy a skin or 2 on Fortnite just to thank them for showing how a good system works for both dev team and fans.

gotsomestars Level 75

@ligas81 wrote:

@lol @ people thinking BO4 DLC is free

BO4 has already shown it's shifting away from COD to a hero game. Other hero games offer free maps... why wouldn't they copy that, too?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Studios