Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

EVERRRRRRRRRRRY. SINGLE. MATCH. is a team of levels 1-30 facing off against a premade of 99th prestiges who've played since open-beta. Soloque is awful. JUST AWFUL. There needs to be a MATCH MAKING RANK / SCORE / TIER something else implemented to improve the soloque experience.

Matches need to consist of players who are equal Levels, W/L Ratio and/or KDA.

Losing ten games in a row as you try to level up through the game as a casual player who plays once in a while is simply abysmal. You only face pre-made groups of experienced players, and it is a huge buzzkill.

SIT-DOWN-KID
4 REPLIES 4

@SIT-DOWN-KID wrote:

EVERRRRRRRRRRRY. SINGLE. MATCH. is a team of levels 1-30 facing off against a premade of 99th prestiges who've played since open-beta. Soloque is awful. JUST AWFUL. There needs to be a MATCH MAKING RANK / SCORE / TIER something else implemented to improve the soloque experience.

Matches need to consist of players who are equal Levels, W/L Ratio and/or KDA.

Losing ten games in a row as you try to level up through the game as a casual player who plays once in a while is simply abysmal. You only face pre-made groups of experienced players, and it is a huge buzzkill.

although i do agree with you, i also find that going vs these premade groups improves my skills and reaction time. Unless u only play HC and get spawn camped in 1 bullet.

Toothsome1

@Toothsome1 wrote:

although i do agree with you, i also find that going vs these premade groups improves my skills and reaction time. Unless u only play HC and get spawn camped in 1 bullet.

It's a never ending battle though cos the better and faster you get, the more you just keep gettin put with similar faster, better players so EVERY match feels the same. There's no variety in this game. Every round feels the same as the one before. It's never easy and it's never impossible, but it's always a headache. 

Jon_P

@Jon_P wrote:

@Toothsome1 wrote:

It's a never ending battle though cos the better and faster you get, the more you just keep gettin put with similar faster, better players so EVERY match feels the same. There's no variety in this game. Every round feels the same as the one before. It's never easy and it's never impossible, but it's always a headache. 

sounds like a new generation problem, i personally see my improvements and pub stomp even people in parties as solo..im still having fun

Toothsome1
Highlighted

Just to clarify, this is not an issue with the players themselves... they obviously have no control over this and I do not blame them.

It's also not an issue of KILLS. My KDA in games like this is fine.

THE ISSUE IS WITH WINS - AND PROGRESSION.

My KDA is fine in soloque, no one is unkillable, even if their team is spawncamping you can still do well with kills.

WHAT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE, HOWEVER -  IS WINNING. THAT. GAME.

Soloque winrate for me at least is like 15-20% and that is godawful. And its because every game is against experienced players who spawncamp/stomp.

Matchmaking needs to be balanced around some kind of personal rating. And premades should go against premades. Period.

SIT-DOWN-KID

Studios