Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Decided to play Hardpoint, thought 10 games would give me a good idea about any improvements made to the game.  NONE !!!!!!  Was so excited to go 1-9 with the last game another LOSS   31-250. To anyone reading this DO NOT BUY OR PLAY THIS GAME. Spend your money in a game that is ballanced. BO4 is NOT

Harlock1207
25 REPLIES 25
in reply to Harlock1207
There's No shame in telling us you aren't any good at the game...
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax

Normally I'm all for bashing, but when you constantly get put into games that are ompletely lopsided as a solo queue it is irritating.  And the bad matchmaking has a load to do with it.  And btw I have come to find out most the people bashing on these forums are garbage and spend more time bashing others more than playing because they suck at said game.  Just saying....

ltshinsidez
in reply to ltshinsidez
Cool story...

You'll find getting thrown into a game will be lob sided 99% of the time because people keep jumping in and out leaving the enemy team with more players throughout.. hows about blame the players that jump rather than the makers? Matchmaking isn't the reason for 99% of lobsided games. It's the mentality of the players regardless of how good they are...

BettySwollax
Highlighted
in reply to ltshinsidez
If you play solo you are 100% running the risk of getting completely crap teammates.

If you play objective modes you are far more likely to run into parties...however that by no means they are all "good" players..the simple fact is a party of average players are going to be the majority of the time infinitely better then your randoms. Back when I had full parties usually it was 2-3 pretty good players and then 2-3 average to bad players but they were our buddies and even if they weren't good they communicated which helped a massive amount. They could go negative but just simple communication can make all the difference in the world.

I challenge anyone who complains about match making to go ahead and check the players stats on COD Tracker. You are going to be pretty surprised at what they say. Chances are 85-90% of the players in your lobbies (on both teams) are at 1k/d or below.

The match making isn't bad in this game. I have 2k/d and very very very rarely do I see anyone who's even close to that K/D...not because the game is "favoring" me but because there simply aren't that many players floating around the 1.5-2+k/d in this game contrary to what so many people say.

I also think this new EKIA/D is really really skewing peoples opinions of themself. Stats don't define a player but it's a good starting point and you can usually judge a players stats and determine how they play. EKIA/D is around .20-.40 HIGHER then an individuals K/D.
Very few people on these forums admit they aren't that good at the game. Then you have the ones that THINK they are good at the game yet for some reason claim they are constantly getting smacked around because of the Prestige level of the player. Most master prestiges are barely above a 1k/d and almost always play in a party.

Easiest thing to do is either play in a party. Or just play TDM. You are unlikely to accomplish much of anything as a solo player on the win front. You can usually still hold good stats and personally do well but you aren't likely to win because randoms are almost always bad at the game.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

More mercenary play lists would help.. especially hardcore..

Oh... and hardcore hard point would be cool..

Loved hardcore headquarters back in the day...

Rinzler2849
in reply to Rinzler2849
More playlists would just divide the player base further, making it harder for everyone you find a game.

Previous games have tried mercenary playlists and things like "no advanced movement" playlists, but for all the bitching they didn't get any traction once they were offered.

Simply put, you get it into blowouts because those are the games other people are most likely to leave. Team balancing (not match making) is incredibly hard already because "skill" is difficult to deduce from stats and parties that can't be split make some lobbies impossible to balance. Add in people entering and leaving lobbies before the algorithm can use actual recent performance and it gets even worse.
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75
in reply to Rinzler2849
I've switched strictly to TDM in this game because I play solo and sure I run into a few parties here and there. But i've dabbled in the Merc playlist before and truthfully, I think if you're an individual who doesn't like playing against "better" players it's probably not the best place to go.

Sure you might increase the chances of getting better teammates but at the same time probably better opponents (actually better...but just slightly better then you)

The casual gamers usually stick to core, it's what they know and it's just the bog standard selection. TDM has a larger pool of players it's searching through which means more "bad" players floating around but that creates a sense of "i'm pretty good" in a lot of not so good players and then slightly better players show up and smack them around a bit and they think matchmaking has gone to hell even though the matchmaking when it was benefitting them was never an issue.
---
Personally I'm confident in my skills...but I also know if I'm up against a full party of decent players or a few decent players I won't have a "dominant" game I'll still get a 2-3k/d but it'll take more effort. I never really feel accomplished stomping in lobbies it's just enjoyable. I know ***** well the people im playing most of the time aren't good, most don't accept that. They think they are dominating because they are super good until they aren't then matchmaking is being mean to them.
TheGLORY

Mercenary playlists already exist in the featured weekly playlists.. and they are great.. 

But they have had weeks where there was no hardcore.. all of this does exist and is what i was referring too....... 

The only "new" playlist I was looking to add was hardcore hardpoint... hardcore headquarters never existed in past games but they ended up adding them and they did fine in population.. also.. hardcore has 6 playlists where core has 9.. all it would do is give hardcore players one more option.. again, wouldn't hurt population.

Rinzler2849
in reply to Rinzler2849
No it wouldn't hurt the core population.
Hardcore is already far less people in that playlist.

Personally I have no issues with tons of playlists people will play what they want and if it's something they want then go for it doesn't hurt anymore,but in a already smaller player base you definitely run the risk of running into connection issues.
TheGLORY

Studios