Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

fu match making.png

I was litteraly complaing about match making to this same lobby then next game was like this......

WTfbruh69
21 REPLIES 21

Just a heads up: until a moderator approves your picture, all the rest of us will see is a giant yellow triangle. So, don't mistake the lack of posts for lack of caring

Since it may be awhile, can you tell us what the picture is of?

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Its basically a team of all max prestiege vs a team other than me who was prestiege 1.... of all noobs, one of wich who left .

WTfbruh69

See I have the opposite problem! I have high prestige and keep getting matched with teammates of low prestige and the other team is high prestige! Ultimately we get our butts kicked... One person of high prestige can't be expected to carry the whole team! 

GunnyKris

They may be teaming so.....

hackerprolvl2

Is that really how dead this game is on pc? Why would they need to team up a team of max palayers with this team of noobs...

Here is the kd ratio

23.00!

18.00!

vs

That in the order of points as well

... ha!

WTfbruh69

No he means that they are playing in a party.

That always sucks because all the noobs will be on the other team.

BertKK

Not only on PC. On PS4 this weekend entered an in progress game where there were 4 prestige players against no prestidge players. The score was like 35 to 7(KC). The game was a lag nightmare. They were obviously teaming and one was probably hosting it. I stayed in it for about 2 minutes. 

cmdishr

This happened quite a bit for me as well, on PS4, this weekend. Every time this happened, my router said it was a peer host, but that does not necessarily mean it was a peer host. 

However, the only matches I played in, where anybody had stats in Dom of 87-6, 17 caps, while using a pistol, were all peer hosted. I believe, but don't hold me to it, I recorded this happening, as it was painfully obvious something was wrong. Specifically, once ADS'd, the opposing players all seemed to move extremely slow, no matter what they were doing (sprinting, crouch walking, walking, even jumping), it was like slow motion. 

A party can party up all they want, and I'm fine with that. I just don't see why all matches played against full parties seem to also be on peer host types, as the party has no control over where we connect to. I do think they must rework some things, like allowing west coast players to be placed in the Midwest by joining up with somebody in the Midwest. There is no good solution to this, evidently. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Iv noticed some pretty bad lag latley on pc as well. Was making me think oh! they are using lag switching or somthing dum . But thats basically the same thing lag switching does lags them out and they move slow and its hard to hit them properly .. I was wondering why I was tracing peoples heads with bullets on the wall instead of hitting them. Ill make a note of the team im playing next time , you might be onto somthing with the parting up ...thanks for replys .

WTfbruh69

Studios