Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

ATM the scope is very OP no matter what weapon it's on, less recoil ,less view kick, More visibility, has absolutely no down sides or draw backs plus what is it one night stage in the game ,and maybe with the addition Of sandstorm it goes against what its intended for.......

thehoodfigga
8 REPLIES 8

I think it needs a re...........move rather than a rework

But that is only my humble opinion

imeach

Cold Blooded

such an easy counter.

So now please explain the no downsides and how it is so OP if it has such an easy counter?

either way have yourself a good one.

MindSpazms Level 75

Is cold blooded really a counter.....never stoped me from killing someone with Nvis in any COD ....but gunfight strategy changes when you're no worried about viewkick ,recoil ,or screen darkening,  like every other sight.... 

thehoodfigga

Yes it is a counter your kidding right. 

i can also say I easily kill people that are using ghost while they are moving smh 🤦‍♂️ Doesn’t change the fact that it is a counter to uav. 

You seem to be highly exaggerating what the NVIR can do in this game. At least based off of my experience with it I have yet to feel that anyone has ever gotten the better of me becuase if the sight that they were using. 

Oh well we def don’t agree on this but at least try to have yourself a good one. 

MindSpazms Level 75

and the counter to ghost is dead silence so on and so forth , look man I get it....its an Arcade shooter but the cheese is worst than Quick scoping 

thehoodfigga

@thehoodfigga wrote:

ATM the scope is very OP no matter what weapon it's on, less recoil ,less view kick, More visibility, has absolutely no down sides or draw backs plus what is it one night stage in the game ,and maybe with the addition Of sandstorm it goes against what its intended for.......

Your list just gave everyone with any sense of reason the very reason to use the NVIR on every weapon that will accept it.  It's everything (apparently) that anyone could want in an attachement.  Just point it and pull the trigger.  Seems easy enough.  Oh and if using it on maps that would otherwise make seeing the enemy (using any other sight) more difficult, please tell us what it's intended for. I can't come up with something other than what it IS intended for.

Sounds like you got boinked by someone with a Thermal Scope.  Doesn't mean it would'nt have happened with an ELO too...   

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

Everyone gets boinked ,the name itself shows its misuse, NVIS ...Night Vision Infrared Scope...but any other scope or sight has recoil,  kickback, and some or most have sway ....this scope has none..I'm not calling for a nerf but it definitely needs a rework of some sort.....

thehoodfigga

@thehoodfigga wrote:

Everyone gets boinked ,the name itself shows its misuse, NVIS ...Night Vision Infrared Scope...but any other scope or sight has recoil,  kickback, and some or most have sway ....this scope has none..I'm not calling for a nerf but it definitely needs a rework of some sort.....

So, based on what YOU say NVIR stands for, you're saying it should only be used on "night" maps.  So...only on the ONE night map.  Ok.  I'll let the 50+% of the community currently using it on every map that, according to you, they are doing it wrong.  Wait for Firing Range Night then it's OK. 

I say it stands for Nicer Vision Iseeyou Scope.  Useful for ALL times of day on ALL maps.  I especially like the anti-sway, anti-kickback and anti-recoil features.  Why would anyone want to use anything else?   Plus you say you're not calling for a nerf but you are saying it's OP and needs "re-worked". So...a nerf.  Unless "re-working" a percieved OP element is the new code word for "Don't nerf it just make it less OP"           

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

Studios