New guns not in blackout😡🤬🤬😡

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

What the hell. Why arent the news guns that came out in blackout ? Sooo these new guns are only for MP and zombies ? Treyarch you need to stop sucking so bad. Really would like to see these new guns in the game, and im sure im not the only one. I mean who even plays MP or zombies in bo4. It just straight up sucks.

smitty44
5 REPLIES 5

@smitty44 wrote:

I mean who even plays MP or zombies in bo4.

Just because you only play blackout doesn't mean that the player base is empty in other mode.

But i agree,i found it weird after unlocking the Locus that it's not in blackout.

Does the weapon from past operation were instantly added before?

VonCarsteins
Highlighted

The swat and the daemon where both added into blackout. But its like they forgot about blackout after that. They have released 5 new guns after that and none of them have been added into blackout. But MP and zombies get them. Its really sad😣😥😓😢😢😭 i really wish to see them in blackout. Specially the locus, stingray, and peacekeeper.

smitty44

The new weapons are only in MP if you are lucky or have paid to play the drop lotto. The only one I'll see is the community challenge gun IF 1500000 games played in 2 weeks.

Eijit88

@Eijit88 wrote:

The new weapons are only in MP

They are in zombie too.

VonCarsteins

I figured the new guns were easy to get. Me and my friend got them the first or second day within an hour of each other. I only play blackout though 

iMurderedYew

Studios