Next time make a groundwar server

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

This is by far the worse black ops saga ever. It's extremely boring playing any regular game mode 5v5 or 6v6 and end up chasing only 2-3 players because noobies can't take a beating. If you check the amount of active players that always come online when playing good maps like Nuketown 24/7 or even Grind you would realize how bad you devs have failed creating those retarded maps along with stupid games modes that hardly people play but instead of creating a good groundwar mode or leaving good maps like nuketown 24/7 you dedicate your time implementing crap like supply drops in order to get some $$$ and black out. Thanks god next CoD will have a groundwar and the fortnite crap will soon be over.

LuBu-305
9 REPLIES 9

@LuBu-305 wrote:

This is by far the worse black ops saga ever. It's extremely boring playing any regular game mode 5v5 or 6v6 and end up chasing only 2-3 players because noobies can't take a beating. If you check the amount of active players that always come online when playing good maps like Nuketown 24/7 or even Grind 

Ummmmm, where are you seeing anything that tells you how many players are on the game? Twitch and YT do not count. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Well have you seen yourtubers recently stating that Treyarch is adding bots to the servers and pretty much the community challenge for the new gun was thanks to them? It's pretty easy to tell when the community is really low online when you get placed in the same lobbies over and over and same people keep backing out. You don't need a system telling you how many players are online worldwide to realize that and the reason they removed that option since previous CoD was because they did not wanted people to see how empty a CoD game was.
LuBu-305

@LuBu-305 wrote:
Well have you seen yourtubers recently stating that Treyarch is adding bots to the servers

You know they say so much bs right?And you believe that?

What YTers say isn't fact unless they can back it up with some kind of evidence.

VonCarsteins

@LuBu-305 wrote:

good maps like Nuketown 24/7

The only good think with nuketown is the exp,not the map itself.It's awful and they should stop putting it in each game.

With all those recycled maps,there's a clear lack of creativity.

VonCarsteins
Highlighted
They removed players online ages ago. I think post BO1 they stopped putting it in the games. at the very least BO2.

They don't even have the % of players in each game mode stat anymore.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY
Of course they removed that feature because they don't want people to see how dead a current CoD is.
LuBu-305
"Dead" is subjective. I have 0 issues finding a lobby ever and I never run into the same players even in a random long session. The game isn't anywhere near the Series' Peak numbers back in the MW/BO1 days...but It still sells incredibly well by most other games standards.
TheGLORY

Have yall seen thunder youtube? 

He gets placed placed in over seas servers lol

hackerprolvl2
are you talking about like the OG "Thunder402"

If so, that man is the most bipolar cod "fan" There is, hes at the point in his career that he simply complains or praises depending on what's getting the views. But he's mostly a chronic complainers who's a decent player but never takes responsibility for anything he does in the game.
Thus any death is the games fault. He's one of the more consistent pub cod players but he's not nearly as good as a lot of his videos claim because he used to play with a few other people I did follow who were pretty good and he rarely competed in terms of being near the top.

He needs to have players with him who aren't horrible but aren't his level.
There's very few YT personalities these days who's opinions I even marginally regard was reasonably true.
Thunder,Hutch (he's a ***** too),Tmartn because he's strictly or at least up until very recently...was a paid employee/ambassador to Activision but his "enthusiasm" has always been stupidly fake because he just wanted views and get people to purchase stuff.

"OMG GUYS THIS MAP IS AMAZING!!!!111111!!! or THIS GUN IS BONKERS AWESOME GET IT GET IT GET IT NOW...and then .USE IT HERE IN THIS VERY VERY RANDOM HEAD GLITCH CAMPING SPOT"
---

If it's a different thunder ignore that completely haha
TheGLORY

Studios