Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Where the ***** is it. It’s not black ops without Nuketown.

HEAVENSHALLBURN
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to HEAVENSHALLBURN

Coming in November...

tenor.gif

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
All this game needs is another small spawn trapping map.

They should stop beefing and buffing and get straight to fixing the netcode and the rubber banding players that are invincable. Horrible connections are to blame I’m sure.

Every match since the patch players are rubber banding being invincible!!!!
thamac15

i found the opposite. they must be working in region by region. hope you get some good games soon. its pretty cool when it all works.

looking forward to nuketown myself

pooly13579

If they would actually fix the connection and spawns the game would be fine. They literally made it so it’s almost impossible for the spawn to flip which is the biggest issue in this game. So I agree to the point of fixing that first but still. I also agree with the connection being dog *****. I just rage quit for the night due to shooting an afk player in the head 3 times at point blank range in hardcore and him turning and 1 tapping me in the head with that OP scrub pistol. Speaking of the noob cannon that pistol needs a massive nerf, you can literally map people with a supressor. Do you retards test your game? Didn’t think so.

HEAVENSHALLBURN

@thamac15 wrote:
All this game needs is another small spawn trapping map.

They should stop beefing and buffing and get straight to fixing the netcode and the rubber banding players that are invincable. Horrible connections are to blame I’m sure.

Every match since the patch players are rubber banding being invincible!!!!

Amen Brother !!

Before we start introducing new maps greater issues with the game need to be fixed !!

For those who say they get no lag in this game are full of it !!!

I can see nuketown now : Being raped in the lobbies by this out of control sniping just like BO2 !!!

tbirdsc
Highlighted

It'll be here in November so not long to wait ..

I personally can't wait to get mega spawn trapped and get shot in back more times than platoon..

It's going to be a *****ing afwul map...

UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG

Studios