Preorder MW/ 5 reserve Crates reddem code

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Highlighted

So i predordered Modern Warfare and today just got this code from xbox gifting 5 reserve crates for black ops 4 but when i try to redeem them. I get a message on everything saying - "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." :/ Idk what to do

yfxp
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No it is not. You have to load the game up and go to the store in game and scroll down to modern warfare and then it gives you the option if you preordered to collect the prestige token and also the option for the 5 bonus crates for preordering.

xMRxMATTx
24 REPLIES 24

Could you please provide a link to the place you pre-ordered modern warfare from that promise crates in BO4? I'm not doubting you, I just can't find it anywhere. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

There isn't a link, I preorderd Modern Warfare a few days ago off the Microsoft store and today when I got on my xbox to play some black ops 4 games. Xbox sent me a message gifting me the code for the preorder

yfxp

Okay, thank you for letting me know. I would say that, at this point, you need to let the Microsoft Store know that you pre-ordered the game, and have yet to receive your loot. 

I asked for a link so I could see if there was any fine print, but my eyes are sort of messed up at the moment (medically caused, not recreationally caused, lol), so fine print may be off-limits for me at the moment. 

Either way, I'll still take a look. Just for giggles, try shutting down your console, and unplugging it for 30 seconds, to see if your cache clears and you receive your loot. I hate promises made that can't be kept, so I'll at least find out who you should contact regarding this issue. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Here is what I found, regarding preorders through the Microsoft store:

Enhanced Operator Edition $99.00 Version

Operator Version $79.00

Modern Warfare- Digital Deluxe Version $59.00

When I open the "show more" tab, none of them showed a promise of crates in BO4. Am I missing something? 

If you could just link me to where you saw a promise of crates in BO4, I would appreciate it. I do see CoD points promised, but can't find a promise of crates. I'll check on the Xbox one just to be sure. Give me one moment. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Few days ago on the start screen of black ops it showed if you were to preorder MW you would get a prestige token and 5 reserves
yfxp

@yfxp wrote:
Few days ago on the start screen 

Saw it today.It still pop up sometime in the news tab .

VonCarsteins

My apologies. I did see the prestige token part, but sadly, I did not see the promise of reserve crates. Honestly, any advertising that I am bombarded with, especially for BO4, I just discount and pay not attention to. I figure when I'm interested in the game, I'll look to see who has the best deal on it. 

I'll check a couple of places that I know of real quick to see about the crates, but I refuse to pay for anything that isn't finished, based on my hopes that the game will be good. This is why I stopped preordering, and also my reason for not purchasing the BO pass. I feel so good about my decision not to purchase the pass, when they couldn't even speak to us as to what it contained before the game launched, that I'm just going to continue that trend with Modern Warfare. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

From the CharlieIntel link provided, here is the pertinent information: again, my apologies to the OP, as I just checked stores. I don't trust CharlieIntel, after using what they reported in one of my posts, only to see a few days later, that they had deleted the story due to erroneous and misleading comments that were made. Thank you for the Link.

"The new bonus, announced today, is for players who pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Operator Enhanced Edition on PS4 or PC directly from the in-game store in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Players will get 5 additional Reserve Crates to unlock in Black Ops 4 plus the Prestige Token by pre-ordering Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in-game in Black Ops 4."

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios