Preorder MW/ 5 reserve Crates reddem code

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Kinda wonder why xbox was included for the 1st bonus but excluded for the 2nd.....
VonCarsteins
Highlighted

Honestly, I didn't even notice that. I was looking for something about crates.

I noticed that there seemed to be 4 installments to to purchase for each edition.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I'm beginning to wonder if this was a "whoopsie" made by somebody. The lack of any official response is kind of odd as well. 

@ATVIAssist 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I preordered too and the instructions as per Activision is to load up black ops 4 then go to the in  game store and go to modern warfare. There you will find the prestige token to redeem and the 5 crates. However, for me on xbox it will not allow me to redeem my 5 crates and I do not know why. If you figure out let me know.

xMRxMATTx

I haven't pre-ordered, so I am just taking guesses here, but is it possible that the redemption area is in BlackJack's reserve shop, like where the weapon bribe is located,? 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

No it is not. You have to load the game up and go to the store in game and scroll down to modern warfare and then it gives you the option if you preordered to collect the prestige token and also the option for the 5 bonus crates for preordering.

xMRxMATTx

Awesome. That's great to know that there is a solution. However; as someone who refuses to pay in advance, for a product to be finished later, I obviously did not preorder the game. So, to me, and the length of time it took for someone to find the solution, it appeared someone had created a whoopsie. Now that it is solve, it would appear no whoopsie was created.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

If you check in game store at least on xbox it links to the xbox live store, and in the xbox live store its stated its a loyalty bonus for the pre order.

Iam also having the same issue.

Ve1oncer

Ditto. On Xbox. In the BOIV store, it says Loyalty Bonus is not currently available and below it says, "This content requires a game (sold separately)." So maybe they accidentally set it up to download when you get Modern Warfare.

gb dubs

This is also happening to me, I’d give it a few days then check through the game store and see if it alows you to download. This happened with my prestige token couldn’t download it for a few days then i check a couple days later through Black Op4 store and it worked. Hope this helps 

kinghuntly

Studios