Quad feed almost impossible in bo4

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Highlighted

Please make something about the quad feeds they are 100% luck based i allways get my feed interrupted,scorestreaks don't count, I am at 96 % so only 4 percent left, i am trying for more than 2 weeks and i still havr only 3 quad feeds that somehow happened when i was playing at the begining. At least make strike team count.

Ranga_70
7 REPLIES 7
Spoiler
Switch to HC use the hellstorm and lightening strike 
randomnade76

Like Random says switch to HC and (feel dirty saying it) spawn trap on the smaller maps with extended mags or an LMG

Eijit88
The only real consistent feeds I get are triples.

Usually the 4th one is out of reach because of the health players have+ the required amount of bullets needed to get rid of that health.

Granted true quad feeds have never been consistent for me but the ability to rattle of 4 quick kills was never difficult in past games it was just them not getting interrupted.

There's a handful of weapons that are even capable of managing a quad feed uninterrupted with one magazine. Rampart/Tactical AR's/LMGs maybe the AK.

Outside of those...realistically most weapons need 6-7 Bullets excluding a headshot to kill and you'll end up with not enough ammo for the lat person. Now if they all manage to be injured you are complete in luck but that's rare.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Belt feed cordite and stimshot.

BertKK
I think I can count on one hand how many people have killed me with a beltfed cordite. So many of the Op Mods aren't worth the points they take up and I feel that's one of them. Sure you get to remove scavenger but It's still going to take 7-9 Shots to kill one person and the chances of you sneaking up on 4 of them and none of them turning and firing at you.

I've always maintained that even though in past games the health was the standard 100 and the weapon damages were as they are now. It just FELT like you had more of a chance to get big feeds, maybe that was a skill gap and having the ability to hit your shots quickly and move on.

Compared to this game where the health is 150-200 and you being required to draw attention to yourself because of the TTK nearly every weapon requires.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

It is much harder then in previous games.

problem for quad feeds is also that you’re simply out of bullets on most guns as they can reliably only drop 3, ie the spitfire and switchblade and so on. I have countless triples but quads are hard.

belt feed on the Cordite makes sense if you think about it. You can drop scavenger and if you go the ext mag route, that is also 2 points (since you absolutely need rapid fire and long barrel too) so belt feed is 3 points and ext mags + scavenger is also 3 points. I love that setup on game modes like HP. 

BertKK

the only 2 challenges I have left to complete are crash landing, kill an mid gravity slam and the 4 piece dinner challenge, get a quad feed medal. There both at 6/10.. ive also been working on these challenges everytime I start up bo4.. its getting rather boring considering I just cant get anymore. I never see anyone using gravity slam and my kill feeds always get interrupted.

If I can give you one word of advice it would be to play hardcore, stay close to there spawn and fire a couple granades at each lane or popular spot and use batterys granade launcher.. it counts. I wasnt getting them with a gun so I recently decided to try killstreaks wich didnt work then tryed special issue weaponry and got a quad feed with batterys rocket launcher.. I know it counted as I was at 5/10, after the match I was at 6/10.. you get multiple shots with it and you get alot of double kills.. seems easy to spawm shots and get 2 doubles.. they cant really get interupted.. its just the luck part of having atleast 4 enemies close enough to you... hope this helps

Oates642

Studios