So... close... to... DARK MATTER

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

OKAY so EVERYYYYTHING IS DIAMOND... EXCEPT... for secondaries. And that is because of the stupid launchers. The only camo I have left to unlock is the battle camo, which requires you to destroy 5 talons or cerberus's. MY PROBLEM is im never running into those. Gamemodes I play are TDM and Demolition. Are there any suggestions to joining games with people who run these scorestreaks? Also I can't get near talons and cerberus's, people always guard them.

(This is for BO3, I posted there but I think this forum is more active)

CullenVsGaming
5 REPLIES 5

That was literally the very first gun I got gold on. 

propipe

welp I have dark matter now. you just got lucky running into a lot of those.

CullenVsGaming
There's always random challenges for certain items/perks (pro perks) camos etc that are only possible (or more likely) to get early in a games life cycle.

If I recall the Sit Rep Pro in MW3 required you to destroy(or knife) like 5-10 Sentry guns which no one really ran but the game registered you destroying your own sentry as completion.
Most people who had sit rep pro did that, then they eventually patched it but by the time they did people had maxed out prestige or stopped prestiging so it wasn't a big deal.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Try Domination, or try running care package with engineer perk. Drop them in a enemy area and hope for the best Re-roll if necessary. Its a bit of a waste but if you fall lucky it gets the job done. Good luck

L J One
Highlighted
I've already done that. But I have dark matter now anyways.
CullenVsGaming

Studios