Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Treyarch needs to give everyone the swat rft because we pay a lot of money. I don't play all the catagories in black black ops 4. I only play the zombies portion. If treyarch is looking at these post then you need to give all the weapons.

BKoper71
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to BKoper71
You aren't exactly missing out on much in terms of the weapon in general (unless it's somehow a god tier zombies weapon)
---

But, they'll never just "give" people the weapons. The most you'll get is if they add it into blackout as a random drop on the map and you find that specific weapon. Outside of that, you can pick them up and use them in the other MP modes.

I can't really say how zombies worked since I know it's not really "zombies" anymore like it used too be so as far as I know you may only get weapons as options if you have them unlocked and those show up on the wall/mystery box.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY
Highlighted
in reply to TheGLORY

@TheGLORY wrote:
as far as I know you may only get weapons as options if you have them unlocked and those show up on the wall/mystery box.

No,the mystery box can give any weapons even if you didn't unlocked it.

The weapon that you haven't unlocked can't have attachment on it and make the gun almost useless.

VonCarsteins
in reply to BKoper71

1. Why only the Swat RFT.

2. It’s Activision / Treyarch

3. If you played a bit of multiplayer or blackout and finished the 15 round zombies thing. the game gives you tiers in the pass and you could have earned it. 

4. May RNG be on your side the only way your getting it, is in the supply drops.

5. “We pay a lot of money” if you did why don't you have it? You could have just bought the tiers for it.

HeathenGalaxy42

Studios