Take dead silence OUT OF BLACKOUT PLEASE

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I'm so sick of getting run up behind and shot in the back by some bum who stock piles dead silence. ITS SOOOO FAKE. I have a good headset too, it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a BR before. There's no countering it

Gkoehler1212
39 REPLIES 39

@Gkoehler1212 wrote:

There's no countering it

Awareness,and paranoia can help too.

So what's the real  issue?

VonCarsteins
Yeah let me just pick up awareness and have it on 24/7 in the hopes that I hear someone with dead silence...? Lmao that's so stupid dude. There's no other BR out there was something like dead silence. Hearing footsteps is the only way to defend yourself
Gkoehler1212

@Gkoehler1212 wrote:
Yeah let me just pick up awareness and have it on 24/7 in the hopes that I hear someone with dead silence...? Lmao that's so stupid dude. There's no other BR out there was something like dead silence. Hearing footsteps is the only way to defend yourself

You claim that there's no counter and it's not true,i don't care if you think it's stupid.

Also,do you really think that players have dead silence 24/7?

VonCarsteins
I know they do. I've killed people certain people that had it on and looted them and they've had 2 to 3 more in their bags. And awareness sucks, you can hear someone a mile away and you have zero perception on where exactly they are. It actually ruins my game and paranoia only works once they ADS at you. So yes it's stupid lmao sorry
Gkoehler1212

Awareness? Footsteps should always be that silent. They’re way way too loud.

iMurderedYew
No they're not lol you're dumb. Hearing Footsteps is the only way to defend yourself, not to mention it's realistic? What's NOT realistic is putting on a "perk" that allows you to be full Sprint without making a single sound lol it's soooooo FAKE
Gkoehler1212

@Gkoehler1212 wrote:
What's NOT realistic is

Is it your 1st cod game?It's an arcade shooter,not real life simulation.

VonCarsteins

Umm hmm...pretty sure BLACKOUT IS supposed to be somewhat realistic...lmao you idiot. Once again I'm not talking about multiplayer. Good God what's up with all you bum die hard dead silence fans? You must all use it huh? Lol trash

Gkoehler1212

@Gkoehler1212 wrote:

Umm hmm...pretty sure BLACKOUT IS supposed to be somewhat realistic...lmao you idiot. Once again I'm not talking about multiplayer.

Throwing trip mine  on a vehicule to destroy,yeah it's so realistic.Walking zombie...Did any of the Dev team said blackout was supposed to be realistic ? Can you back up that statement?But yeah,i'm an idiot right?

Where did i said multiplayer 

And just because people reply,you assume that everyone use it always which is another claims that you can't back up.

VonCarsteins

Studios