Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I just spent 45 minutes trying to get into a match only to be tossed into matches in progress with scores of like 93 30, 75 20, 70 17 (the last 3).  Not ONE time did I join a lobby that had not already started.  45 minutes of trying. 

Awesome job on that section of code!! Keep up the good work. 

CBJ_Fan18
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

They place you into matches in progress so that you can spend more time playing than waiting.  You end up on the losing side of large deficits because that's where people leave from.  You'd rather wait for a full lobby then watch it die slowly as people leave because they might lose but aren't replaced?  How would that be better to play less and spend much of that time playing in lopsided rounds with uneven teams?

JIP is the lesser evil of the two.  Have you considered that team balancing, already hard enough, it's nearly impossible when half the lobby changes every game?  If people stayed in games longer, they'd probably get better games too.

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75
With the amount of players dropping like flies because they come up against better players so therefore rage quit there's a very good chance you will be thrown mid game to start off with..

You say last 3 times you got thrown into lob sided lobbies.????

On the first one, why didn't you stay in it and then when. The match finishes you are back to full lobby and start afresh...

Seems to me, you constantly jumping is also causing the same problem you are moaning about......
BettySwollax
in reply to BettySwollax

Using logical ideas on the idealy illogical...

Well played!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
in reply to Im_Old_School
I try my best pal...
BettySwollax

Blame the same players doing what you are apparently doing.  Dropping out of lop sided matches and leaving openings for some poor bas tard to have to drop in to.  It's a vicious cycle...as you well know.  And helping to perpetrate!

That ironically makes YOU the algorithm!!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

So you're lobby hopping. A d you get angry that other people are lobby hopping.

If you stayed in the first game you would have a fresh game after it. Problem solved.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios