Treyarch and activision ur matchmaking is f**ked

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Treyarch and activision ur matchmaking is f**ked

I’ve hated multiplayer ever since bo3 because the match making was stupid and I was always getting put against this top leader board pro cod player met when I’d play snd I constantly found top players 200 or higher in the leader board. I hate to say it I wish this game followed the system in advanced warfare because the match making was stat search and you where put against players with similar stats and is stupid how bad matchmaking has gotten.

treyark I don’t expect y’all to give a ***** but you need to make your match making skill/stat based so every game isn’t this unbalanced garbage. I admit i suck at cod I never use primary’s my most used is a strife and rocket launcher so my kd is cheekes so I jut want the game to be balanced.

XtakeroflifeX
4 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch and activision ur matchmaking is f**k...

in reply to XtakeroflifeX

Yesterday my entire team were level lower then prestige one and the other team had 4 people prestige master 100+ how is that fair  on domination we lost 70 to 200

XtakeroflifeX
Highlighted

@XtakeroflifeX wrote:

I’ve hated multiplayer ever since bo3 because the match making was stupid and I was always getting put against this top leader board pro cod player met when I’d play snd I constantly found top players 200 or higher in the leader board. I hate to say it I wish this game followed the system in advanced warfare because the match making was stat search and you where put against players with similar stats and is stupid how bad matchmaking has gotten.

treyark I don’t expect y’all to give a ***** but you need to make your match making skill/stat based so every game isn’t this unbalanced garbage. I admit i suck at cod I never use primary’s my most used is a strife and rocket launcher so my kd is cheekes so I jut want the game to be balanced.

how am i suppose 2 get my nuke calling card if it isn't for player like your describing Smiley Sad

Toothsome1

Worst match i had today was a team where i was 4 prestiges higher than the rest of the team while opposing team was in 1 prestige range from me. It was a slaughter where i had over half of the kills of my team and we lost 40/75.

Ive come to a conclusion that this game has no matchmaking. There is NO WAY matchmaking exist anywhere else than in paper since i constantly get mismatching teams with huge level differences.
PeekAB0o

This is why I chose not to prestige this game, I’m going to stay level 55 all the way through. I got so sick and tired of hearing, “oh level 1000” this and that in BO3 anytime I got in a lobby. Now mind you that’s when they could see my stats in the pre-game leaderboard, so maybe the 400,000 kills might have played a role. 

But long story short, prestige level HAS NOTHING to do with skill level. I saw plenty of 1000’s in O3 that couldn’t even go positive. 

Goingdeep747

Studios