Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Anyone else think they should add the ultra weapon bribe contracts to BO4 like the one's in BO3?

CloudTitasn#2098235
7 REPLIES 7

Im FED up with these bribes and with this franchise. ALL 4 of my bribes were total *****! I pulled the ballistic knife, the locus, the argus and the reaver. I dont use ANY of them. Not to mention they arent even fan favorite weapons. Im done with this same crap year after year.

Omerta_Phoenix

Well at least there is a way to get the weapons for free in Bo4, unlike Bo3 where you could spend anywhere from $20.00 to $1000.00 and not get jack****.

CloudTitasn#2098235

Can the new dlc weapons from dark divide come

in the non duplicate crates if I trade 6 of my cases? Or do they only come in weapons bribes?

Perales16

@Perales16 wrote:

Can the new dlc weapons from dark divide come

in the non duplicate crates if I trade 6 of my cases?

Yes,you can even get weapon from 1 case.Just keep in mind that the chance are so low because of how many bs they added to reserve with each operation.

Even with the non-dupe crate,this operation alone added more than 280 items i think(maybe 300?).

VonCarsteins

Yeah it's a bunch of bs. I've been playing everyday for hours a day since dark divide came out. Even purchased a few bundle packs. Finally reached tier 50. And they gave me the dang deamon. A gun that I and everybody else that plays this game has. I was really angry with this game. Then my buddy gets on for the first time since dark divide came, on tier 1, opens an AN94. How does this work? Luck of the draw??

Perales16

It's all just random.  Just like pulling a lever on a slot machine.  It is BS I agree.  Ive been playing bo4 since the day it came out and I still don't have all the dlc guns.  I've even bought some bundles in hopes of getting some.   Nope.  Always end up getting ones I already have.  They add so much little crap to the game like with charms n what not every single operation that it's dam near impossible to get the stuff u want.  Hell you can't even buy the dlc guns.  Not that you should have to.  It's ridiculous that you can't just progress through the tier system of each operation and get the dlc guns like they started out doing.  For whatever reason they took it away who knows.  Probly trying to squeeze out every little drop of money from people cuz MW is being released soon.  Microtransactions ruined the Black ops series.  

STARBOYZ

And even funnier is the garbage items don't even work in game. Many accessories and death effects don't stay on guns. Treyarch already admitted this along time ago. Oh ask for a refund from Activision? Lol!!! They don't care if they are selling broken items. Not only gambling but selling known bugged items. Thank you Activision! Guess who is NOT buying any title published by your greedy company?

Hiwayviper

Studios