Why are their campers in every cod game?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Why do poeple pay $60 or more to camp in a maltiplayer game or even spawn kill people its annoying, campers need to be pentlized for that if staying in one place to long.

Goodman1125
35 REPLIES 35

they are. its called UAVs

Noixzyyy

After spending £50 on a game and my missus walked into my games room and saw on Tele that I'm sat in a corner, she would shoot me herself....

But... People enjoy it for some reason. So long as they have contributed to the game objective as in taking bases then setting up camp then I have no major issue. Of they don't I simply be a ***** and shoot the set ups and shoot next then so enemy's see where shooting is coming from...

UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG
in reply to UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG

Rather be a camper than a team killer! Should I shoot towards you if I see you running? I don't like run 'n' gunners that go 15-19 that's a lot kills to give away making them go -4 in TDM. or maybe they don't camp on the objective in objective games and boost their KDR.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Shooting towards a run and gunner does nothing apart from give your own position away so fire away... I don't play tdm so I couldn't give a monkey's what run and gunners do on that mode.. tdm is set up for campers/partial campers so I have no problems with that because staying alive for as long as possible and killing as many as you can is the game objective....

Hence if campers play the game objective in what I play (HC domination) then like I say, I have no problems with them helping take a base and then running off to set up... what I don't like is the ones running straight off and setting up while myself and a select few who want to play the GAME OBJECTIVE take the bases and risk getting killed while these lot just sit snug getting easier kills.

Let's face it, tdm is more set up for a certain play style. I understand people have different playing stykes.. Some of these players move over to domination because it's easier kills because players who play the objective risk coming out into the open in a bid to WIN the game... Hence my advocate for points/scores to be changed...

UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG
Highlighted
in reply to UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG

Shooting at someone in HC TDM makes them turn around giving away vital seconds in which they normally die. Same result as shooting down someone's camping set up.

If people are camping the objective fair enough, that's the aim. If someone is camping slightly away from an objective but controlling a choke point they are contiributing to the team by blocking one route to an objective. If played and positioned correctly every kill in an objective game is helping. If someone is dying they cannot meet the objective. Just running around in Dom for example and killing people but not defending or capping is more of a KDR boosting game play than an objective one.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Because they're allowed to play the game they bought how they like, just like you are.  It's amazing how others have different interests than you do, isn't it?

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

Why are there so many run 'n' gunners in CoD? Why do they always moan about campers?

P34nut

@P34nut wrote:

Why are there so many run 'n' gunners in CoD? Why do they always moan about campers?

Better yet, why can't we get a punishment in place if they don't stop moving and stay still at least 3 seconds every 15?  🙄

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

Campers have plauged EVERY SINGLE COD/BO title to date !!  They enjoy sitting in the cornor the whole game waiting for a easy kill .

They know who they are, well if you enjoy playing like a $ussy , well have at it !!

I have seen some of the most underhanded sneaky $hit in all COD/BO games !!! There is nothing you can do about it except call out every single $ussy you run  across in every lobby !!

People even exploit map glitches for easy kills !

Welcome to the call of duty franchise !!

tbirdsc

Studios