Why are their campers in every cod game?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

You're criticizing them for doing something they enjoy doing? Isn't that the point of playing the game?

While we're at it, please define exactly what "camping" is to you. Is it just sitting still in one place the whole match? Because almost no one does that.
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

@Q39ESM wrote:
You're criticizing them for doing something they enjoy doing? Isn't that the point of playing the game?

While we're at it, please define exactly what "camping" is to you. Is it just sitting still in one place the whole match? Because almost no one does that.

No, i said " if you enjoy playing like a $ussy well have at it "

And my A$$ they don't sit in the same spot the whole game, even if killed and respawned in they return to the SAME EXACT SPOT !!!

I have seen it thousands of times !!

I personally cannot sit still, i need to move around and look for opponents, not sit in a corner and wait for them to come to me !!

Just for laughs look up  " corner campers exposed "on youtube !! You'll laugh your A$$ off and yet so true !!

tbirdsc
Calling something "underhanded sneaky $hit" is a form of criticism.

Other people aren't you. And?
Q39ESM Level 75

@Q39ESM wrote:
Calling something "underhanded sneaky $hit" is a form of criticism.

Other people aren't you. And?

Did i hit a sore spot ? Are you one of THOSE players perhaps ?

Look sneaky and underhanded game play is a plague !!

Map exploits, glitches and just down right dirty $hit ruin the game for everybody !!

I played BO3 not too long ago and there was this clown under the map smoking everybody on TDM, really ?? Guess what ? I looked for this clown and you could not get to him, thats fair in your opinion ?

Your play style in my opinion reflects on your personal character in real life, a cheater in the game makes you a cheater in real life !! Agree or disagree with me, it's your opinion and you are entitled.

Even in BO4 i have seen map exploits already in numerous places, places impossible to get to but yet somebody found a way and exploits it to cheat and win !!

It's just a game right ? No big deal ??

Well if you cheat at the game then you cheat in real life as well !!

Campers really don't cheat it's just a annoying part of the game !!

tbirdsc
You chose your words, not me. Criticism is criticism even when presented in a passive aggressive way.

I'm sure some campers among the very small group that do what you describe are annoyed by headless chickens. If you want "something done" about camping, they can ask the reverse with the same legitimacy (as opposed to the sarcasm I applied to "doing something" about either), right?

As you say, camping, though it may bore you and me, is not in any way in the same category as cheating, hacking, using map exploits, etc. Why did you bring up these other actions then?
Q39ESM Level 75

I think we should petition in the punishment. They are running around like rats on speed and there should be a punishment in place if they ever stop running to think about what they are doing. If a Camper kills the same person 3 times in a row in the same place this should be shown in the game ending kill cam just to show case the lack of skill the headless chicken has.

This should be enough punishment to start with for now!

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut
That would be a great "play of the game".
Q39ESM Level 75

If a camper kills the same person in the same spot twice it's should be killcam and the runner banned for 5 games. If your stupid enough to keep going back then you deserve what you get..

Just like when a camper gets killed amongst his setup the killcam should show the campers name in lights and for the next 5 games should have a massive arrow pointing down on the player saying "I've been caught camping on killcam"

Make it all a lot more interesting and possibly take away the doom and gloom of the in game problems...

UCD_281772904060XJUNqpugrujzKeGbqYQG

"camping" is a kegit play style and others will just have to deal. they do irritate me but for my own daft responses. theres something in me that needs to go get revenge! Smiley Happy ill run stright back to the same guy but this time hes moved 4 feet to the left and he gets me aain. now im a bit mad and have to get him this time. i go back, but now hes in the opposite corner and he gets me again. its a problem man, i can thelp myself. if only this wasnt so i would probably do a bit better in the game Smiley Happy

bloody campers. how dare they have map control and keep killing me. its almost like....... like....... like a strategy or something. its disgusting!

pooly13579
Highlighted
The best strategy I know against a true corner camper is to avoid them. Just bore them to death. If they're taking themselves out of the game and making it 6v5, who am I to argue?
Q39ESM Level 75

Studios