Why can't I access the 2 newaps on multilayer?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

BEERMONSTER1970
6 REPLIES 6

Probably because it's hard to get a lobby where everyone has the new maps.

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75
Have they actually been added to the rotation finally? I haven't paid attention to it.

If they have....and he's struggling to find a match....that confirms my thoughts that the act of simply finding a match is about to become extremely difficult and the matches themselves are going to become very laggy.

But I haven't seen anything on Charlie Intel from my quick glance about them being added and I played last night a little bit and they weren't in Rotation yet.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

I heard they are in a moshpit playlist, but didnt tested it out. This link explains it...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Treyarch/status/1085281115256934400

Horrorman Level 75
They are in the Map Pack Mosh Pit.

They were supposed to be in rotation last Monday and they made a big deal of it and then without any comment...simply didn't put them into rotation and haven't said a word about it since. I think they just decided against it because of #'s
TheGLORY
My experience in previous games was that even if the maps were in rotation, it was rare to get a lobby where everyone had them. This is especially true with parties playing.

I've read that in previous games they just kicked people without the maps from the lobby but I didn't see that often.
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75
Highlighted
I think (and it could vary depending on the game) It based on the host of the party (Kinda like BO2s SBMM searched based on the party host)

If there are people in your party who don't have the maps and the leader does it'll put them into rotation and boot either the whole party or just those who don't have them

Other games it seemed to know who did and didn't have them and just simply searched based on if everyone had them or not.

I usually didn't have an issue finding matches even up until BO2/3 When i'd buy the packs. WW2 I think I bought 1 pack and that seemed fine.
BO4 I fear is going to be the worst one out of the bunch because they removed map packs. half the people with the season pass seemingly can't figure out how to install them because it just doesn't say they have to be installed separately.

Then they have no idea who actually bothered to install them anyways so it'll just be a cluster.

Personally I'd like to uninstall the maps (don't think they are good) But at least on Sony the only way to do that is a complete uninstall of the game then reinstalling it and not downloading the maps which is just utterly stupid.
TheGLORY

Studios