Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I’m definitely not denying any thing!  you got it right. I posted my stat page yesterday..... so not sure what’s you point.  I play the game a ton.... over 4000 kills 2% win rate.....1.5 KD    

But how how many paint cans  have I picked up? 30 in a game is my best.  I’ve been killed in the finale circle tying to ride an atv around getting the last cans haha instead of battling the last 5 players haha!!  I’m not some try-hard.  I play for fun and the meta of the game is  jumping around. I’ve said before the Wild West duels had it all wrong instead of shooting to kill the should have been jumping around

SLASHdeepPow
What's my point?

You stuck your beak in thinking I didn't/wouldn't know your recent stats and asked me to show you.. I showed them you. You tried saying I was wrong and said you was loving it thinking you had one over me.. I showed you more.... You admit it.

I couldn't give a monkeys how you play, how many kills you get, what your KD is....so long as YOU are having fun that's all that matters.. you don't have to justify how you play to anyone..

I showed the other poster that said he no longer players the game proof that he does actually still plays the game.. like I say.. I didn't wanna look like a d.ick doing it but I don't like liars...

Then you piped up....
BettySwollax

No you come off as nothing but a ***** you don’t like liars implying me. I posted my stats before youdid  and when you did it’s so you can imply i suck, so your just a *****.  I genuinely thought it was funny that you had those stats and I thought it would be funny.  Not sure what your problem is. only asked ask you to post my last couple games..? Haha I’m still laughing about it 

SLASHdeepPow

Oh I see. Sorry I see a spellcheck error in my Post the “Nope”  I just think is funny you care what anyones stats are... haha ! My stats are my stats hahah  I would own up even if I was .50 KD WHITH NO WINS HAHAH 

SLASHdeepPow
And again..

I don't give a monkeys on stats..

Read my post history. That will confirm it..

You tried being clever over the last poster when I proved he still played the game.. it had nothing to do with his stats.. just showing him that I knew he was STILL playing the game.. how else do I prove it to him that I know?

Then you got on your soap box.. the rest is history..
BettySwollax

Wait, Why only my past 3? Where my kills in those 3 games, did I have any kills? 

SLASHdeepPow

4 kills
0 kills
3 kills

Your last 3 games..

I can see way past the last 3.. those are just showing you Incan see them

Are you still loving it?????

BettySwollax

Jumping and shooting accurately takes skill and gives you a slight upper hand in a gunfight where you're rounding a corner. That's why we do it. If you're having trouble with it, then get your aim up. If I'm rounding a corner, someone aiming at said corner is already going to have the advantage on me, so I have to do everything i can to even that out. Hence the jump shot. I do it in your standard 1v1 "out in the open" gunfights as well, because it's harder to hit a moving target vs a stationary one. It's one of the more basic concepts to understand. If they start aiming at you, and you jump away from that position, you gain a very slight advantage as they re-acquire you. 

I just wish they would allow the drop shot again, as that would at least allow me go switch if up now and then. As it stands everyone jumps for like 75% of their gunfights, so the better players know to expect it. If the drop shot was possible, you could throw people for a loop and be much less predictable. 

JohnnySasaki22

Johnnysqueaker her has no skill he relies on aim assist,  love chasing cars in real life? “Jump jump jumping jumping takes so much mor skill than intelligent tactics” Johnnysqueak. Players that praise rushing have no skill and can’t aim that’s why they have to jump around and heal or try to the close distance. Again no real skill just rely on jumping around to SAVE them. If you can’t aim they have to do something..... 

i love the player that runs and jumps across the map cuz they heard a gun shot haha or chasing a atv around haha like I said chasing cars like a dog, oozing intelligence 

SLASHdeepPow

Lol, feel free to post your stats to show us all what a good player looks like. 

JohnnySasaki22

Studios