Why in the *****k do I always get crappy ass teammates all the time? I don’t care if I loose but dam!

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I don’t care if loose here and there but every game is just ridiculous? Why is there always ***** players on my team and going up randoms that is crazy priesteges? I don’t get it I’m not having fun at all yo

Maylon3k
2 REPLIES 2

If I had to guess, I'd say the problem lies more with the fact that you are getting paired up against teams of 4 or 5 man parties.

There is a HUGE advantage to doing that in this game for some reason, and until they find a way to address it, expect more of the same.

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Highlighted

@Maylon3k wrote:

I don’t care if loose here and there but every game is just ridiculous? Why is there always ***** players on my team and going up randoms that is crazy priesteges? I don’t get it I’m not having fun at all yo

Luck of the draw, you have to take what you get as teammates unless your in an already made party.

Depending on your platform of play there are many ways to setup one before hand. Here on PS4 we havd Communities. Little message board type things.

VorxDargo

Studios