Why in the ***** would they take out TDM dumbest idea ever

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Highlighted

rivalxxscopezz
18 REPLIES 18

Where have you heard this?

Horrorman Level 75
There's some random glitch going around since the new update that has seemingly removed some core game modes (at least according to handful of posts on here)

Honestly in general when the game updates it's a crapshoot on if anything is going to function after. I attempted to remove the season pass (since PS4 has no way to uninstall DLC maps without uninstalling and reinstalling the game) It still downloaded...So i installed the new maps with the update...and the game decided I was only going to be graced with 1 of the 2 new maps for no reason at all.

Meanwhile there are posts here that people have lost TDM/KC/DOM. I can't confirm that to be true because ALL of my game modes are still there. I'd hate to assume these people are just not clicking on CORE and searching through the like 12 games modes, but at least on my end and the people I played against last night TDM is very much still there.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

I didnt played the last couple of days...So I was wondering whats up with removing TDM. Thanks for clearing this up.

Horrorman Level 75

Glad it's not just me - there must be a bug in the latest patch (??) that took the traditional modes (TDM, FFA, KC, etc.) off of the menu.  I highly doubt they did that on purpose.

At least I HOPE they didn't do it on purpose.

ckcisme

Ok What The Fcuk?! First they take out Hardcore kill confirmed and FFA and now they do this???

I only play Domination, I don't want to play Search & Destroy! These updates have been a real pain in the ass,

all they do is fcuk-up the game more and more..

desktop screenshot.jpg

Marvinator83

Sgt.-Hulka[1].jpg

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

Are they trying to make people change to another game? I mean, it's only the most played mode in all of CoD history!

Let them know that this is unacceptable!

KillerGoblin
It's some sort of glitch from the last update.

It's still showing up on my game and I assume many many others as I had no issue finding lobbies but other people TDM is missing some are missing other popular modes. 3arc literally just stopped giving a ***** about MP.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

If it's a glitch, well, that's not as bad, still I hope they hotfix this.

KillerGoblin

Studios