Why take out Mercenary Moshpit?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

The one game mode solo player knew they weren't being matched against 6 mans constantly.  It is dumb to solo queue and get screwed by matchmaking constantly.  

And for you idiots that always have to say "get a team and get good" go away in advance.  This is the only game I have ever played that matches solos against stacks.  Tough to win a game when 6 people talk against a team of random mutes.

ltshinsidez
1 REPLY 1

I agree. The  regular removal of Mercenary Deathmatch Moshpit is a bizarre move; this isn't a luxury mode, it is an essential. I play solo but like to play team games, and I consider myself a good team player. I do not have the time or the inclination to be in a clan, with normal Deathmatch being a routine of entering a lobby, seeing it is full of clans, leaving lobby, joining another. When will Treyarch realise that playing against organised groups as a random is just no fun. Don't get me wrong, it is great that people enjoy playing as a party or clan, but it isn't for everyone and they paid for the game too.

therealzyzygy

Studios