Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

So given the fact that the server's can't cope with the tiny maps of ww2 with more than 12 players in lobby HOW are they activision going to justify charging anything for the next cod , I've just got a secondhand ps4 and the amount of free download fps games is shocking and i have been paying a fortune on the Xbone to play cod which for the last what 5 years at least has been 1 expensive dul laggy mess after another anybody who preorders blops 4 is on med's what is the point , price , reason watched a blops 4 add showing some battle royal kind of setup with huge map's , large lobbies And some blowhard yapping about how good cod is the fact is it has been made obsolete by all these free to play / download games that work crossformat and they work better No constant bullying to upgrade weapons you buy what you want so no gambles on what ***** might be in a box anymore we have just been living a lie and I cannot see a way for cod to survive in any semblance of its present form what a shame

daddyyule12345
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to daddyyule12345

@daddyyule12345 wrote:

So given the fact that the server's can't cope with the tiny maps of ww2 with more than 12 players in lobby HOW are they activision going to justify charging anything for the next cod , I've just got a secondhand ps4 and the amount of free download fps games is shocking and i have been paying a fortune on the Xbone to play cod which for the last what 5 years at least has been 1 expensive dul laggy mess after another anybody who preorders blops 4 is on med's what is the point , price , reason watched a blops 4 add showing some battle royal kind of setup with huge map's , large lobbies And some blowhard yapping about how good cod is the fact is it has been made obsolete by all these free to play / download games that work crossformat and they work better No constant bullying to upgrade weapons you buy what you want so no gambles on what ***** might be in a box anymore we have just been living a lie and I cannot see a way for cod to survive in any semblance of its present form what a shame

Gonna be honest, there’s really no information as what they are planning, I would hold off on bashing the game till they actually discuss the game mode in general. And to be honest, fortnite kinda getting boring now aha to cartoonish. However i do wonder what there gonna do server bound wise if there planning to go all out. I don’t mind paying $100 bucks on the game. I personally like the game. I feel a little ehh on no campaign however I liked the gameplay I seen so I’m getting it. 

ThotKiller666#5296545

@daddyyule12345 wrote:

bad post.

St0newa11

What meds do you believe those of us who preordered the game are on? I'm just curious.

Your post seems to imply that you support the pay to win game model. Personally, I prefer all DLC weapons to be obtainable through orders/contracts. I actually do agree with you on disliking the RNG aspect of DLC weapons, and would prefer they we're just available to everyone as part of the game. That's not going to happen, because people want new weapons, and putting them behind supply drops pulls people into the game to either A: buy supply drops in hopes of getting a weapon, or B: play the game more frequently to earn supply drops in hopes a new weapon will be in the drop. Either way, it's a win/win scenario for the game.

I know people will argue that not everybody has the time to grind orders to get a new weapon, especially when orders are along the lines of "complete 85 MP matches for...", and I understand their argument. I don't agree with that argument, and believe a more accurate statement would be, "I don't want to grind that long to receive the new weapon", and this is where people say "just let me buy the weapon." Which is fine, but then those who have no problem grinding for weapons will say that the game is pay to win, and this whole argument continues, runs in circles, and never gets anywhere because nobody takes the time to see anything from beyond their own personal view on the issue. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios