folow up to comments made by professional gamers 2/25/19

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Listen to the pros...mine are not just casual gamers comments. if you enjoy success measured in money, viewership, accolades, peer praise ... whatever i and my crew who have played your franchise for at least 10 years plead, don't let arrogance, uberous, indeference keep you from reacting improving accommodating the game experience.  You do for the run and gunners but just basic things like hit points and take down gotta make sense...dont ignore especially those who do this for a living...they know and they are followed by thousands who watch their feeds and streamings.  you're a fool if you dont address what they bring up as issues with your platform

SpoiledDeath
6 REPLIES 6

Enough people here know that hitmarkers etc need work. No need to be pro for that 

And what pros want can be different than the avarega gamers.

Cod www m1 caebine for example. Pros complained op (in there hands) so got nerfed. Than it became a hard to use weapon for the avarage player.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

It's the younoobers that ruin this game and moan like a bunch of snowflakes because something killed them. Ohh, I got killed by a better player Let's nerf all weapons until I win.

The perfect mentality of a younoober.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

i not know if you have hear it but treyarch is only listing to the pro's that do this for a living since.

and if there also stream with much followers thats the only thing there listing to.

its thanks to you stupid streamers that this game has gone worse and worse since you think that what you all think is the best for the game and see what has happing it has making things only worse.

most off the cod comunety hate your kind off streamers since there only care about wining and hate to lose.

and there are maybe some off the streamers that also think the same thing.

and hallo your kind off streamers that do it for a living have destroy the game all good with there cry to nerf things treyarch has done all.

and second go to redit with the other streamers crying there thats the only platform treyarch is listing to.

Spikanor
Highlighted

They buffed or nerfed everything what those idiotic younoobers, or reddit whiners want to have. Now the game is unplayable, and unbalanced to its worst. So, thanks to those idiots.

Funny how idiots can ruin a game, which was at start far better than it ever will be again.

Younoobers + reddit cried about, and...

ICR...got nerfed to death...

Titan...got nerfed to death as well...

SMG´s...ridiculously OP now...

Snipers...no comment...

Just my opinion in some cases...no fun anymore...

Horrorman Level 75

its will all game's that have this type problems after a release.

1 small nerf the wrong way is all good to unbelance the game forever that no develepor can make good more with a buff since the damege has been done all.

in this case with black ops 4 there only keep nerfing things the wrong way.

for exemple: take the armor nerf you nerf the lvl 1 and lvl 2 armor good you get all the old tricks players gone use then to win the match then there go camping in the storm to win easy.

there gone use vehicles more to run over players with it.

there gone camping more in buildings.

what a good thing was not nerf the lvl 1 and lvl 2 armor but give all the weapons a little more damage buff against level 1 2 and 3 armors.

Spikanor

@SpoiledDeath wrote:

Listen to the pros...mine are not just casual gamers comments. if you enjoy success measured in money, viewership, accolades, peer praise ... whatever i and my crew who have played your franchise for at least 10 years plead, don't let arrogance, uberous, indeference keep you from reacting improving accommodating the game experience.  You do for the run and gunners but just basic things like hit points and take down gotta make sense...dont ignore especially those who do this for a living...they know and they are followed by thousands who watch their feeds and streamings.  you're a fool if you dont address what they bring up as issues with your platform

Was this post to pimp your epeen or something?

The "pros" are largely who the devs listen to... but they really should listen to the average gamer. Because that's where they make their money. Not from the handful of "pros".

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Studios